>Get up from bed to check Breeding Farm thread
>No updates, no comments
>Realize my obsession with this game is based on nothing
>Check their patreon
>It makes more money than Amity Park and three times my own salary
>Check their last update
>September 11th

Its tough being monster girl pilled these days
One day, one monster girl game focused on breeding will be fully released. :)

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
>Get up from bed to check Breeding Farm thread
>No updates, no comments
>Realize my obsession with this game is based on nothing
>Check their patreon
>It makes more money than Amity Park and three times my own salary
>Check their last update
>September 11th

Its tough being monster girl pilled these days
dont forget that the most recent post on breeding patreon (excluding the delay anouncement) is saying that amity park new update is out

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Can I interest y'all in some Monster Girl 1000?
I know it's not technically the same thing, but it's the closest we'll ever get.
The whole intro chapter is very well done and i really like it, and then the town-building mechanisms start... and while on paper the concept sounds cool and all, since i'm not that much of a rpgm grinding type it became overwhelming to play through all of that

Reactions: mrttao

Coren

May 8, 2020
I want to take the opportunity, since monster girl 1000 got mentioned, to say that twistedscarlett CONSTANTLY produces. That game is kinda has a lot going on alone but twistedscarlett created and finished another game at the same time while making monster girl 1000 and is spooling up a fourth all while producing requested fan arts all month on a regular basis. top tier is 20 bucks whereas the main wallet hammers will have like 50-100-200 dollars tiers and almost as many excuses for why something didn't get done.

I think in the land of cash vampires, that this scarlett is a rarity that doesn't get enough attention

Reactions: Haoss and Tuga85

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah i like scarlett's work. To be fair their thing is pinups which is significantly less work than animations, but it's obvious they are committed to their craft and prefer to get things done one at a time rather than having multiple things on the back burner. I have noticed that this is happening more, indie devs having 2, 3, 4 games in the works at the same time rather than just finishing 1, getting feedback on what was good and what wasn't, and then improving for their next work.

Reactions: Tuga85

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Is there NTR in the game or is it just the cat girl breeding?
It depends what you consider NTR. Besides all the monsters you fuck in "the breeding pit" there are npcs that you can romance.

One of them is an infertile experienced catgirl that you can place in the breeding pit and watch her eh... be bred.
Then there is a widow who owns the farm and if you follow her route there is a scene when she gets fucked in the ass by a wolfguy in the woods for reasons.
She used to be a breeder asks you if you are ok with her doing it again.
Its more complicated with her than that but if you haven´t nope-out yet you´ll probably enjoy the game.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Last time i lurked around in this game discord (monday i think) there was some talk between morah (one of the team members) and some discord peeps, and according to morah he hasnt heard anything from the lead dev ever since the "delay for bugfixing/testing" anouncement, wich was two weeks ago. Dunno if there was any new news since then.

MrWaffle7777

Jul 30, 2019
Hi guys, apologies if this has been asked before but is there any way I can get the 5.2 version on android? It seems the links lead to a 5.1 version

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes