3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
This thread is mantained by the devs, so you'll have to wait until the public release, usually a week after the patrons one if my memory doesn't play tricks on me (it's been a long time since the last one)
Only if a link isn't posted onto here.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: haachamachamaaa

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
This thread is mantained by the devs, so you'll have to wait until the public release, usually a week after the patrons one if my memory doesn't play tricks on me (it's been a long time since the last one)
Honestly if someone posted it, Devs would have a lot of front to punish it consider the update was meant two weeks ago

Champinon

May 20, 2017
It seems like they deleted the Rika X Wolfman scene, I wonder if they've removed it forever or are they going to redo it to make it genuinely optional because in previous updates it happened even if you told her no.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
It seems like they deleted the Rika X Wolfman scene, I wonder if they've removed it forever or are they going to redo it to make it genuinely optional because in previous updates it happened even if you told her no.
what prompts the wolf transformation now? or is it just a "mc's a werewolf now lmao, no reason." :KEK:

virmar

Apr 15, 2020
i found myself in the situation where the only monster available are cats, no matter what I do, even if I restart.

any suggestion? also where does the game store the savefiles?

Last edited:

Champinon

May 20, 2017
what prompts the wolf transformation now? or is it just a "mc's a werewolf now lmao, no reason." :KEK:
A short conversation about her past with her werewolf lover. I know I'm going to earn some facepalms but I hope they add it back but as a true optional scene for those who don't want such content, I hate it when developers betray their original vision and remove scenes just to please one group even if i don't like that kind of content.

RandomOrh

Apr 17, 2022
also where does the game store the savefiles?
For windows, the saves are saved directly into the registers. You can find them with regedit under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm

Cant't seem to find them for mac. Anyone has a full save before the latest update?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes