3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

3731d

Sep 3, 2022
It used to be but the dev came back, I'll try to share news with the hope it might attract more people to the project (providen they don't end up like a lot of devs cashing a lot of money and delivering nothing), if Cloud Meadow can get 17k, I think this game deserves 10k at least
Ah alright, thanks

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
I was wondering if there is a cap on the amount of traits that a monster can have?

I can get them with 7 different ones, but it seems to stop there.
I can see up to 11 for normal and 12 for wild being possible, but wasn't sure of a cap.
It's RNG and I don't think it's restricted but the highest level skill I've seen so far is 4 and I haven't managed to get even 3 skills at level 3 I think are good or worth keeping.

Reactions: Captain Clown

482266M

Dec 14, 2022
This game completely takes up all of my cpu and it lags during cutscenes, any idea on how to fix this? I cant imagine a game like this needing a crazy rig

• Wow
Reactions: FreelancerFL

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
This game completely takes up all of my cpu and it lags during cutscenes, any idea on how to fix this? I cant imagine a game like this needing a crazy rig

what CPU are you running? My old CPU was a 6th gen I5 and my current one is 12th gen I5.
Didn't have issues with either.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
How do you change to female MC. Also, can you breed the other girls with the monsters? I'm here to breed monsters, not play some harem dating sim.

Teloric

Mar 25, 2021
How do you change to female MC. Also, can you breed the other girls with the monsters? I'm here to breed monsters, not play some harem dating sim.
Hmm. Maybe Breeders of the Nephelym would be more to your liking, then.

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
It's not clear for the moment, it looks like Rika having scenes with monster girls does not trigger anyone, who knows whta woudl happen if they add one with male monsters, the same goes for the rest, only time will tell

BobbyB1981

Jun 6, 2024
I agree, the game has still some good stuff though, I wonder if the Rika x monster girl will the first step to implement scenes with male monsters too

482266M

Dec 14, 2022
Yeah you should have 0 issues running this brobro you have a better CPU than I do. Yours is 22% faster and has 2 cores more than mine. There's something else going on to throttle your CPU speed.
Yeah but task manager says that the game uses between 95%-100% of the cpu, im not really good with computers so idk what else to check

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Yeah but task manager says that the game uses between 95%-100% of the cpu, im not really good with computers so idk what else to check
I wanted to double check my game and CPU to double check and yeah mine's consistently at 33% while playing. Never goes over 50%.
Maybe you're low on memory on your HD? If you have space on an SSD you can move it there to see if that also helps. If you don't have an SSD I recommend looking into getting one when you can, they're solid, I have a 2T SSD and 2T HD so it's never an issue for me now but before I had issues with my CPU getting throttled because I had low space on my HD or SSD.

Also run a system update and GPU update see if that helps at all.
All suggestions I can't guarantee any of that will fix the problem but everything I suggested is stuff people often forget when they're not super tech savvy.

VladViewer

Nov 5, 2020
There's a bug that soft locks all story progress related with "The Jealous Widow" and "The Jealous Girl". I saw someone say earlier it has to do with a bedroom scene meeting with Cece and the baby, how it bugs out "The Jealous Widow" quest with knocking up Rika. Well, idk what the cause is, but now I've got two instances of "The Jealous Widow" quest, and can't progress "The Jealous Girl" at all.

Here is what it looks like on the quest journal:
Screenshot 2024-06-22 170048.png Screenshot 2024-06-22 170056.png

Also 3some animations locked, seemingly??? From the main menu you can see that there are special breeding scenes with Cece and selected partner if they have maxed out affection or something. Well, only the Wolfwoman appears to work in-game.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes