3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

BobbyB1981

Jun 6, 2024
There's a bug that soft locks all story progress related with "The Jealous Widow" and "The Jealous Girl". I saw someone say earlier it has to do with a bedroom scene meeting with Cece and the baby, how it bugs out "The Jealous Widow" quest with knocking up Rika. Well, idk what the cause is, but now I've got two instances of "The Jealous Widow" quest, and can't progress "The Jealous Girl" at all.

Here is what it looks like on the quest journal:
View attachment 3761248 View attachment 3761249

Also 3some animations locked, seemingly??? From the main menu you can see that there are special breeding scenes with Cece and selected partner if they have maxed out affection or something. Well, only the Wolfwoman appears to work in-game.
If you got 2 jealous widow, then it's impossible to compelte jelaous girl

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
how to do go or process elizabeth's quest to the party ?
and the village's present is fullfiled and nothing happens

DFKurtis

Feb 2, 2024
Hey, I have a bug where the scene with Yara is covered by a black screen. I see a small part of the animation playing at the bottom but nothing else is visible. Is this just me? I've restarted a couple times and it doesn't seem to help.

Habish

Mar 6, 2021
Dev add some fokin auto save !!! Your game is crashing on me , and whevener that happens all my progress is lost :mad:

Reyxtesla

Jun 16, 2024
Breeding Season 2.0?
View attachment 361053

Overview:
Heavily inspired by the original monster banging game "Breeding Season", Breeding Farm tells the story of a shipwrecked individual with no memory or identity. Rescued by a local monster breeding farm girl and her mother, they are tasked with helping to save their estate from shutting down. Armed with only a few coins, a ragtag team of monsters, and whatever's resting in your pants, can you bring the Crimson Estate back to its former glory? Or will the all too gorgeous and buxom women and monsters of this strange land do far too good a job at keeping you from getting any real work done?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-15
Release Date: 2024-05-13
Developer: Team Bieno - GZone - MorahZamora - lostraven - Epadder -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Debug Codes:

Old Save files are never a guaranteed method of data transfer with newer versions.
Please remember and take this into consideration when playing! !

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

JohnSmith60 thanks for the link

View attachment 965233 View attachment 965234 View attachment 965235 View attachment 965236 View attachment 965237 View attachment 965238 View attachment 965239 View attachment 965240 View attachment 965241 View attachment 965242

XenForo

May 30, 2017
Long story short Rika had a ntr scene with a wolfman and it upset a lot of people, the devs removed that scene and repurposed it in this update, now the MC is the wolfman boning her
I find the whole debacle hilarious, ngl. Both that people got so pissed in a game about wanton breeding (though I get some have a strong aversion to anything ntr), but also the fact that the devs wrote it so aggressively. Like she actively got pissed at MC for not being okay with her sleeping around in the forest with werewolves and thought he was stupid since he's breeding monsters left and right. :ROFLMAO:

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
I find the whole debacle hilarious, ngl. Both that people got so pissed in a game about wanton breeding (though I get some have a strong aversion to anything ntr), but also the fact that the devs wrote it so aggressively. Like she actively got pissed at MC for not being okay with her sleeping around in the forest with werewolves and thought he was stupid since he's breeding monsters left and right. :ROFLMAO:
It was not well written. You also have a large disconnect between the gameplay loop and the story. Yes, the story references the farm mostly to the point of unlocking new monsters but the gameplay loop teaches us that human doesn't really matter in the breeding pit... it's actually detrimental for getting good monsters after the first quick burst.

It treats the story and especially Rika's story like you would a dating Sim/harem game... which only uses scenes like that to show a negative event.

Her story should have been her being bogged down in other work (not having time to be in the pen and fertility concerns [to explain why we are even needed]). We find ways to make her have free time, help her open back up to the community and then by this point it is a casual sexual relationship with her being able to go in the pen but having significantly lower fertility or being sterile like Cece is.

Cece's latest update to the story is a mess. The medicine should have just fixed her infertility. The love and child storyline works in a vacuum but it breaks the gameplay mechanics as she is a monster like every other monster we breed in the game. Now we have rarer monsters being able to talk and that could have lore relevance for this situation but it should have been either hinted or told to us before this.

Back to Rika's now removed story. It honestly was good, and fit what we knew of her well. It was the relationship between her and the MC that was written poorly.

• Angry
Reactions: fajiker145

BobbyB1981

Jun 6, 2024
TBH I never understood what the issue was, by context alone you would guess it's pretty normal for people to have sex with monsters, especially a horny widow who, since day one, flirted with a stranger.

If there's something to balme, I would blame the lack of misions where monsters play any role

• Angry

BobbyB1981

Jun 6, 2024
It was not well written. You also have a large disconnect between the gameplay loop and the story. Yes, the story references the farm mostly to the point of unlocking new monsters but the gameplay loop teaches us that human doesn't really matter in the breeding pit... it's actually detrimental for getting good monsters after the first quick burst.

It treats the story and especially Rika's story like you would a dating Sim/harem game... which only uses scenes like that to show a negative event.

Her story should have been her being bogged down in other work (not having time to be in the pen and fertility concerns [to explain why we are even needed]). We find ways to make her have free time, help her open back up to the community and then by this point it is a casual sexual relationship with her being able to go in the pen but having significantly lower fertility or being sterile like Cece is.

Cece's latest update to the story is a mess. The medicine should have just fixed her infertility. The love and child storyline works in a vacuum but it breaks the gameplay mechanics as she is a monster like every other monster we breed in the game. Now we have rarer monsters being able to talk and that could have lore relevance for this situation but it should have been either hinted or told to us before this.

Back to Rika's now removed story. It honestly was good, and fit what we knew of her well. It was the relationship between her and the MC that was written poorly.
IDK how her story should have been but having more missions with female characters and monsters should have been a priority a long time ago, they don't need to be breeders but requesters, like how it was implemented in 0.7.1, IDK what others think but having scenes of human women and monsters is one of the appeals of this kind of game

• Angry

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
IDK how her story should have been but having more missions with female characters and monsters should have been a priority a long time ago, they don't need to be breeders but requesters, like how it was implemented in 0.7.1, IDK what others think but having scenes of human women and monsters is one of the appeals of this kind of game
The issue is that it takes more effort to animate the more character types you have. The likely solution to do that would be only a single scene which would work but would limit the number of monsters they could work scenes for even further.

As has been mentioned multiple times in this thread the more characters you add combinations of breeding scenes are needed for a single new entry. It scales stupidly fast.

They honestly should have chosen a specific number of distinct characters (NPCs, MC, Monster Units) planned out what combinations could happen in the pen and then stick to their guns. The stories for NPCs and MC should have better flowed with the gameplay loop rather than be the disjointed, contradictory mess it currently is.

BobbyB1981

Jun 6, 2024
The issue is that it takes more effort to animate the more character types you have. The likely solution to do that would be only a single scene which would work but would limit the number of monsters they could work scenes for even further.

As has been mentioned multiple times in this thread the more characters you add combinations of breeding scenes are needed for a single new entry. It scales stupidly fast.

They honestly should have chosen a specific number of distinct characters (NPCs, MC, Monster Units) planned out what combinations could happen in the pen and then stick to their guns. The stories for NPCs and MC should have better flowed with the gameplay loop rather than be the disjointed, contradictory mess it currently is.
Yeah, the number of animations can get out of control really fast, yet there's no need to implement all, you can have a lot of monsters and select carefully the animations they will have.

The game could have a fixed set of animations and if people wanna see more combinations, then pay for it in patreon.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes