3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Long story short Rika had a ntr scene with a wolfman and it upset a lot of people, the devs removed that scene and repurposed it in this update, now the MC is the wolfman boning her
MC is not a *Werewolf* man boning everybody now, since you can turn wolfman mode on and off and it's not just Rika who has a scene with wolfman MC

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
I'm stuck on Katelyns quest. It says hmm I have seen Katelyn in a while. I am unable to find her.

Also unable to progress with Eros. I have worked at night in the bar a shit ton of times.

parfem45

Sep 8, 2023
I have 2 "The Jealous Widow" quests, one is on stage 3 with it being crossed, and the other is stage 3 which says "I just can't say no to her", i had a meeting with Rika in the forrest, is this the end of update, i can go to Rika's bedrom and if i have energy i can choose between 3 scenes.

Feb 7, 2021
Yep.

I've been standing in this living room for a solid year now, the farm is in ruin, Rika left with the kids, the planet is dying, the church hates us, the animal girls are leaving, the elves arent contacting us, we might be alone, it might just be you and me, but thats okay because do we really need anyone else?
View attachment 3713398
After the duo quest cece will go yo your room, the next morning go to the sitting room

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
how am i supposed to unlock these scenes (I unlocked by cheat, but don't know how to trigger on storyline) View attachment 3723539 View attachment 3723542 View attachment 3723545
First keep visiting the Tavern at night, eventually you can work nights, after Rikas storyline completion you'll get werewolfman form and the tavern girl will wanna smash.

Second is the witch in town, go visit her at night, that's all

Third, remember Rikas storyline? Finish that.

Storyline progress is locked behind days it seems, I couldn't get things to trigger until I hit a random arbitrary RNG, I also used stamina cheats to speed things up, so my progress with the elf village storyline is likely heavily warped by that and it likely takes a lot longer than 40 days to unlock the elf girl scenes but yeah, just do what you can do everyday to progress what you can and end day. You'll get it *eventually*

Reactions: rannin

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I was stuck with the elf village as several here already mentioned but it did solve itself out. I don't know if this worked as intended and the quest log just wasn't clear about it or if it was a bug but I am inclined to think it worked properly but just wasn't communicated to player properly. I had to progress through a bunch of other story quests until after the quest where Cecilia peeps in on the player with Rika and other scene with Cecilia when waking up in the morning after that. It was only after completing the elven village quest that I understood why that quest didn't progress for so long since the elven village quest leads directly into a potion for a quest specifically for Cecilia that would otherwise have been out of order. But the quest tooltip after fulfilling the elven village request really should be a bit more clear about saying the player needs to keep progressing with Rika and Cecilia.

Reactions: FreelancerFL

3731d

Sep 3, 2022
Didn't this have the 'abandonded' tag? or am I trippin?
If it did, nice to see this game is back might start playing it soon.

BobbyB1981

Jun 6, 2024
Didn't this have the 'abandonded' tag? or am I trippin?
If it did, nice to see this game is back might start playing it soon.
It used to be but the dev came back, I'll try to share news with the hope it might attract more people to the project (providen they don't end up like a lot of devs cashing a lot of money and delivering nothing), if Cloud Meadow can get 17k, I think this game deserves 10k at least

Reactions: 3731d

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
Does the choice of which serum to give to Poe affect anything? Searching 'poe' and 'serum' in this thread doesn't really tell me much. I've got the Talia scene, and I waited till the next day to see if either did anything. But I didn't see anything in that time, at least.

Captain Clown

Aug 5, 2018
I was wondering if there is a cap on the amount of traits that a monster can have?

I can get them with 7 different ones, but it seems to stop there.
I can see up to 11 for normal and 12 for wild being possible, but wasn't sure of a cap.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes