3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
How i wish Rika and Katelyn can help in the breeding pen as well. (Can also get bred by monsters and get a cutscene where they get pregnant and can give birth the next day or something.) Especially Cecilia. i wanna see her get bred by other monsters and be pregnant with their offsprings.
gzone/devs were saying rika is planned next to be added to the pit, funny i told them this years ago when i was a supporter. they dont listen....

From a gameplay balance perspective the breeding pit does not need humans... that honestly makes the gameplay loop and overarching story have issues. The MC is not needed on the farm for the stated reasons.

As stats other than level and species currently do not matter fixing this can not happen. Ideal world would have had humans have key unique (traits/abilities) which are being requested with traits weakening over generations [stopping us from stacking everything on 1 monster].

I get the game is trying to be story focused but they dropped the ball on keeping the story both coherielant and engaging.
buddy the reason breeding season/these clone games are popular is because people want to see a human chick get annihilated by a mino/furry/etc dick

the whole point was human(both male/female) x monsters/animals.
heck palworld wants to add breeding... with pal x human tamers

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
buddy the reason breeding season/these clone games are popular is because people want to see a human chick get annihilated by a mino/furry/etc dick

I know that.

The thing is there does not need to be a game for that. A gallery of pre rendered monsters and human models can literally fulfill that need. As the developers of these games have shown a want for a game to be more than that (as have fans), I in various posts have gone over the actual game they have been making. Multiple contenders are in this market segment and each participant is trying to collect more customers.

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
The thing is everything I suggested other than the growing up period has an equivalent technical piece already in the game or is just adding in a logical statement.

The breeding card rank is already in the game. Your rank is tracked on it because of numerical values. Orders being populated also already happens with triggers allowing for I believe 1 new species being added once a certain point is hit. All this would be would be adding flags to have the other monster types be able to be added and a check for if your rank (a farm reputation would be very similar in implementation) is _ or higher for an array of potential qualifications.

The difference between food implementation and money implementation is literally minimal. They would literally just be two math problems in the background based off of simple variables.

The witch was literally just a shop. You get an item (variable added or an item amended to an array depending on how one wants to use the implementation), in the potential situation of the Wolfman form new skin (this is already fully implemented), or in the case of stat changes (literally debug features already in game) a limited interface to do a simple equation.

The Elf's are multiple options. The first shop(s) is already covered. Helpers could be multiple options the one with the least change being a literally revolving Elf characters being accessible in the breeding pen. Anything else would range in difficulty depending on what wanted to implement... and the hardest part would likely be the new images.

The child period is the option with the most effort because at minimum it would be an additional sprite per species and a scaling number of individual checks which could create performance issues... if done in a stupid way.
You underestimate the work that will be needed, let's look at the food mechanic, it's not a simple math problem with variables, the game needs to monitor that variable whenever you get a monster to see if you have the resources to maintain it, it's something that will limit the number of monsters and if they're not careful it will become a voodoo variable.

You could add hundreds of things to a game, but the important matter is the vision, it looks like they wanna work on the sex scenes and the programming of new stuff for the loop is not a priority

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
You underestimate the work that will be needed, let's look at the food mechanic, it's not a simple math problem with variables, the game needs to monitor that variable whenever you get a monster to see if you have the resources to maintain it, it's something that will limit the number of monsters and if they're not careful it will become a voodoo variable.

You could add hundreds of things to a game, but the important matter is the vision, it looks like they wanna work on the sex scenes and the programming of new stuff for the loop is not a priority
It honestly would depend on how it was implemented. The way you are describing is just a cap situation (already implememted). We already have a similar cap to this in barn size.

The method I was thinking of was similar to the gold mechanic where in the evening (or other set time transition) a "transaction" occurs where production is added to a "storage" (variable) and then monster food cost is subtracted.

Either method above is a simple implementation. We already have it with barn size that if monster numbers would exceed it then a new monster is not made. The way I would like to do it would just be something happens if you run out of food (monsters leave, food from another source is bought using gold, monsters flee.)

Jan 31, 2020
gzone/devs were saying rika is planned Re to be added to the pit, funny i told them this years ago when i was a supporter. they dont listen....

Really? That palworld? Didn't know the devs had it in them. Lmfao

Nov 28, 2020
gzone/devs were saying rika is planned next to be added to the pit, funny i told them this years ago when i was a supporter. they dont listen....

yup samething happens to me with any other nsfw artist or game. i share my ideas, and they get shot down too or ignored. i want to see Katelyn in the pit too.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
so i'm stuck now. widow quest stay at 14, but i cant find opportunity to invite Rika to town.
some day Rika and Eros absnt, but a can find them or to something with it. is this end of current version?

ChaoticSavage

Jun 5, 2018
Is this from the same team that abandoned the breeding season claiming one of their team members misused the development funds?
1. no its not theyre not related just inspired, 2. It did happen its not just a claim, the artist Spurple was directing their time and pay to that pile of wank Cloud Meadows

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes