3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Sconnie

May 9, 2021
I am dumb, So get the new monster. Go into town and theres nothing to do, Says go home for today so I do and all I can do is breed the monsters. Am I missing something?

ares34

Apr 29, 2020
does anyboby have a tasks/quest based walkthrough, im having problems progressing in the following

-here kitty kitty
-rika 2

Yodadpoo

Oct 31, 2020
Since people still/again ask for cheats here a overview

1: You can make a huge Monster setup, save the setup, sell the monsters, restore the Setup (be carefull that you backup each time or you maye loose nunu or others that are new)

2: You can edit the Monster Json files, but adding traits will make the savegame corrupt, editing values maybe too. Resetting the player to level one worked for me

3: You can use to automatize breeding by adding a "Pixel color check" on the spot of the maximum trait you are going for. Means the macro skips all Monsters that have not a 6,7,8,9th trait. Since its only a testversion you can not make more than 10 Repeats. But you can stack the macro, means one macro breeds 10 Times and this with 10 repeats means 100 Breeds per click

4: Here is a post with a Monster setup Json with all basic Monsters with all 9 Traits (The 10th is crap, why would you like to keep the EXP for the anyway lvl 100 Monster)
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-farm-v0-7-team-bieno.34302/post-13626403

5: Here again the Cheat codes

SantaCoins - adds the amount of coins designated in second row
GiftGold - adds the amount of gold designated in second row
GiftBag with talia in second row refreshes monster girl stock
YuleBoost - adds the amount of energy designated in the second row
FrostStrength - adds the amount of maxenergy designated in the second row
AdventCount - Changes the remaining payment days to the amount specified in the second row.
Update: Here a full list posted 2 Pages in the future (Same codes, but a few special ones additional)
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-farm-v0-7-1-team-bieno.34302/post-13743837
Update 2:Gallery Code is as follows
Line 1: Merry
Line 2: Xmas
from this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-farm-v0-7-1-team-bieno.34302/post-13747162

X:
Savegames are stored in the Registry. (did not used that until now)
You can Ignore the forest for a long time, so you are not spammed by the elf quests, the most other quests will run fine (so far, still finding out myself)

If you want to add something or remove something that no longer works in the future feel free to Paste n copy this post and edit it. Maybe dont remove parts only because they dont work for YOU.
Macro Recorder has the pixel detection locked behind a paywall (of over $120 no less). Is there a similar one you or anyone else knows of that's free?

d4tach

Dec 3, 2021
there is no option to buy the gold piercers from the blacksmith... I had read in a comment that after the birth of the child it would be fixed but it wasn't like that.... help

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
there is no option to buy the gold piercers from the blacksmith... I had read in a comment that after the birth of the child it would be fixed but it wasn't like that.... help
Do you have I believe 5000 money in game. I believe that is the price and for some reason the option to do the exchange only appears when you have enough to make the trade.

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
Do you have I believe 5000 money in game. I believe that is the price and for some reason the option to do the exchange only appears when you have enough to make the trade.
I, too, thought it was 5k, and was confused why the option wasn't there. But it's 10k for for 5000 gold pieces, and the option indeed only appears when you have the required money.

May 10, 2024
Dev could've literally just had her admit to having a fetish for wolfman, put MC on some questline to acquire ingredients to making a potion to transform, and then dicked her down as some hybrid version that is even better. Instead the PC is lead down this questline basically being lead on by a character that puts on airs of being heartbroken over the husband and trying to win her over, and then... yeah. Man, I even like some NTR content, but this is kinda dogshit.

I think the thing is players don't like that the character is essentially made out to being twofaced that they may or may not have liked. Nobody likes being forced into things in a game that they're told they have options in.

The presentation and entire backstory makes a stink about her not being over the husband and then getting dicked down like that, its more funny than anything, especially given how long it is waiting on updates for the game. I stated somewhere a while back (that IIRC the dev replied to? maybe im thinking of another title I backed and dropped, lol) warning about content creep.

Seems like dev totally ignored that and waltzed right into a shitstorm of spergs and cucks shouting about NTR instead. If it was intended to stir up drama and get attention again, good job dev. If not, well as an ex backer who felt mislead on this whole project? (took us months of bitching to learn the danny phantom parody was what we were really bankrolling >_> ) LOL. Either way, people went into this not expecting an overt NTR plotline. You HAD to know that much and went chasing the cuck bux. Enjoy the drama dude.

I'm la risitas guy right now irl. :KEK: Like imagine having hurled money at a game and then you had forgotten it existed. (Though I have a lot of PS2/PS3 and games on steam that fit that too I guess, lol) At least this thread upped the mood after CK3 crashed on me right before an autosave. :cry:

EDIT: PS I don't care if this comes across as mean. Being milked for the early part of the project to learn this game wasnt even their top priority gives me plenty of justification to clown around here a bit.

I appreciate the dev actually having the balls to come on here and at least say something. Very few do that even when most of us on here actually like their game. I have to give props to them for that.
Bro this was 2 years ago but holy shit bro this was written VERY good. Like wow even though I don't mind ntr this is a line a and hooker.

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
I'm stuck and can't progress. I just got my license, but I can't work in the pen. No options are present when I go in and there's nobody on the farm to talk to. The most I can do is work at the tavern or go out with Cecelia. I don't know how to even use the farm since nothing shows up

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
Is there a fix for the missing character images yet or do we have to wait for the new update and hope that the dev fixed it?

Kisarashi

Dec 19, 2018
This game was amazing, until the developer gave in to user criticism and removed the ntr content from it.

2099nnn

Aug 4, 2020
Hey everyone, i can't find wolfmen for the farm, i have a breeder license b and there are non in the shop and breeding has given no results, anything i'm missing?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Hey everyone, i can't find wolfmen for the farm, i have a breeder license b and there are non in the shop and breeding has given no results, anything i'm missing?
The wolfmen cane be after quest then witch transform you at wolfmen,after quest you cane breeder "transform you wolfmen+doggirl" and you got wolfmen

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
Macro Recorder has the pixel detection locked behind a paywall (of over $120 no less). Is there a similar one you or anyone else knows of that's free?
For me it says that it is blocked, but it works. Making more than 10 Repeats triggers this "buy it" message for me

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
There really needs to be a guide or walkthrough made because I can't figure out how to really progress. I find myself just constantly going back and forth between two areas hoping something triggers

I don't know how to find the witch despite being told about the woods at night. I don't know how to progress with the tavern girl. I don't even know how to find the two girls who live on the farm. The closest I found to a guide said to go to the castle gate, but I can't find that

Also the debug codes don't work

drollerjester

Dec 4, 2022
idk if its just me or not but holy crap im at a standstill. i cant get 3 quests to proxy. rika part 2, a heated situation and here kitty kitty. anyone got ideas? im on the latest update and since i cant find a guide, im stuck

potatopapa

Feb 23, 2018
I cant get the kitty mission going cause many days passed, tried with a new game and i dont get the elf forest event or rika.

Im giving up for now unless some1 replies with a fix to be able to complete the game in a normal way.

Nov 28, 2020
How i wish Rika and Katelyn can help in the breeding pen as well. (Can also get bred by monsters and get a cutscene where they get pregnant and can give birth the next day or something.) Especially Cecilia. i wanna see her get bred by other monsters and be pregnant with their offsprings.
second this, i was hoping Katelyn gets atleast one scene in the breeding pen.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes