3.60 star(s) 60 Votes

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
A little while after you get Cecilia pregnant, the breeding pen stops working entirely. Every combination you try it just says "Cecilia is currently unavailable..." So basically the game just softlocks from that point onwards. Also, the option to buy gold pieces from Poe never appeared, despite having completed the 'Hunting for Dragons' quest.
Once she gives birth the issue will fix it's self. You just need to hold on and not die.

Reactions: Zybe

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
The pit will unlock itself when cecila give birth
(in the meantime, save monster setup, sell monsters, load monster setup if you need money)

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
is there any reliable way to know when I can nightshift at Eros bar? I keep some energy, skip to nightime and then I arbitrarily either can enter the bar or can not and would better have spent that energy at daytime.

skaverhagen

May 20, 2024
Hi,
is there a way to report bugs? Could't find anything to report.

1. After you load a save or continue from a save: you have full energy, but any action requiring energy is denied because "you are too tired"
2. If you sell a monster on the first day the order shows up, you get a semi-permanent order for a "blank" monster with empty level, empty price, and the contractor is undefined.

Altogether the game comes along really nicely.
Cheers Sven

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
It would be nice if you could trigger the order bills like you can restock Talias business. Waiting for days to get a new order while constantly letting go of monsters due to no money for farm upgrades. Yes I used cheat code for more stamina, no I don't want to cheat coins. Only semi reliable source of income being Eros' nightshifts is not fun.

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone know how to get the other monster? I playing on mobile and i only got bunnygirl, cowgirl, doggirl, cartgirl, wolf, bull, and sheepgirl.
I already on S rank but the other monsters didn't show up when i try to refresh talia shop or check on monster list.

It is removed? Or i need to do specific things first before they show up on talia shop?

Ryugami20

Aug 14, 2022
Are they any guide for the quest?
Because back then when i play 0.5 .1 version for some reason i only have two quest and cant trigger new quest

Jan 31, 2020
How i wish Rika and Katelyn can help in the breeding pen as well. (Can also get bred by monsters and get a cutscene where they get pregnant and can give birth the next day or something.) Especially Cecilia. i wanna see her get bred by other monsters and be pregnant with their offsprings.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes