3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Dethroned Empereor
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
hi, are there any scenes other than breeding farm yet? with mom, daughter and church lady? Also do i need a walkthrough for this game? thanks
there's nothing new from version 0.2, at all. it's still the version 0.2 at OP. walkthrough at this stage isn't needed, since the story hasn't really developed yet. IF they add another (then female) protagonist they will even have to write yet another full main story which will take even more time. dev's team seems mainly busy with Amity Park which (i had a look at) is definitely nothing for me, so we are stuck waiting. you have a number of hints for some stories but that's it at time being.
while they think about changing engine to Unity it may take even longer.

..i just hope this will not end as another cloud meadow.

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
there's nothing new from version 0.2, at all. it's still the version 0.2 at OP. walkthrough at this stage isn't needed, since the story hasn't really developed yet. IF they add another (then female) protagonist they will even have to write yet another full main story which will take even more time. dev's team seems mainly busy with Amity Park which (i had a look at) is definitely nothing for me, so we are stuck waiting. you have a number of hints for some stories but that's it at time being.

Given how long development is taking for Amity Park and the general speed of the updates for that game, I'd say there's little hope for this one, or you have to have the patience of a monk for updates from this game to come out :unsure:

jeebushey

Feb 2, 2020

I get the feeling that last part will end up being true, this recent 'we're moving to another engine' reveal gives me flashbacks to how cloud meadow devs just wait around and artificially lengthen the time of development of their game. Idk... why not just remove the thread completely, wait until the team is finished with Amity Park, remake their game in Unity and then re-reveal the game and open a patreon for it? That would be an honest way of doing things at least.

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
It's a me, that guy who also works on Taffy Tales.

So yeah, the update is about ready to release btw.

I'm happy to say, there's been a lot of talks with the team on how to handle things better in the future.

It'd be to the surprise of no one to say there weren't some tensions and issues around the development in-house, but we're moving forward in a more positive way.

I'm gonna try myself devote some more time to the actual PR work here as well, given the lack of communication here I've observed has been pretty abysmal, and the team agrees overall it's not been handled very well.

jeebushey

Feb 2, 2020
It's a me, that guy who also works on Taffy Tales.

So yeah, the update is about ready to release btw.

I'm happy to say, there's been a lot of talks with the team on how to handle things better in the future.

It'd be to the surprise of no one to say there weren't some tensions and issues around the development in-house, but we're moving forward in a more positive way.

I'm gonna try myself devote some more time to the actual PR work here as well, given the lack of communication here I've observed has been pretty abysmal, and the team agrees overall it's not been handled very well.
I appreciate the last part very much, I'm hoping to see you or somebody else here more often to communicate more clearly and candidly with people.

Reactions: Morah SDG
D

Deleted member 1468298

Thanks for the reply, I would have loved to see the mom Rika get drilled. Anyways, a good game close to this one is Corrupted Kingdoms (in animations) at least, Give it a try bud, you will forget this one

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Can't quite post the exact link right now from Patreon, but it's the first post in the timeline. $20 Tier, Class S Release:

v0.3.1

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Dethroned Empereor
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Thanks for the reply, I would have loved to see the mom Rika get drilled. Anyways, a good game close to this one is Corrupted Kingdoms (in animations) at least, Give it a try bud, you will forget this one
ok just had a quick look at that game, went to all the different reviews, looked through the description and read up a number of comments.. thanks for pointing me to it, but it's not really for me, as i'm here to play this farm/breeding game, partially because it does resemble some of the then-abandoned Breeding Season. there are other games with stories and monsters etc. but in this special case i want the farm and the according stories around. Corrupted Kingdoms is just a shade too far off from what i'm looking for.
- lol please don't quote me on that.. i don't exactly know what i'm looking for, until i'm looking at it.

D

Deleted member 1468298

ok just had a quick look at that game, went to all the different reviews, looked through the description and read up a number of comments.. thanks for pointing me to it, but it's not really for me, as i'm here to play this farm/breeding game, partially because it does resemble some of the then-abandoned Breeding Season. there are other games with stories and monsters etc. but in this special case i want the farm and the according stories around. Corrupted Kingdoms is just a shade too far off from what i'm looking for.
- lol please don't quote me on that.. i don't exactly know what i'm looking for, until i'm looking at it.
No problem, i tried to help thats what counts

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
Yo MorahZamora any chance you wanna pickup the game Fucktime. adventure time parody? the creator abandon the game and since breeding farm is also from another devs, I thought you might be interested. I mean you could make the game better

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Morah SDG

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So this is moving to Unity?

I have only one request then, make it have an FPS cap if possible. I've no idea why the Unity engine operates at 100% sometimes, I can't play most Unity games because it sounds like my GPU is going to have a stroke, even if it's a crappy little pixel game that's 20mb it for some reason needs to rocket up to 1000FPS no matter what programs I try to limit it with...

Anyway yeah not sure I've commented in this thread before but have played this and it's a cool game, definitely open to donating if it goes in directions I like.

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
So this is moving to Unity?

I have only one request then, make it have an FPS cap if possible. I've no idea why the Unity engine operates at 100% sometimes, I can't play most Unity games because it sounds like my GPU is going to have a stroke, even if it's a crappy little pixel game that's 20mb it for some reason needs to rocket up to 1000FPS no matter what programs I try to limit it with...

Anyway yeah not sure I've commented in this thread before but have played this and it's a cool game, definitely open to donating if it goes in directions I like.
*cough* *cough* School Of Lust

Madarion

May 20, 2018
Weirdly, my game crashes after obtaining elves.
The error message tells me, that the .png of the elves can not be found.
Ignoring it (sometimes games work fine after ignoring the error) will lead to unplayable state: can not breed and/or the card game dialogue pops up...
Am i doing something wrong?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Weirdly, my game crashes after obtaining elves.
The error message tells me, that the .png of the elves can not be found.
Ignoring it (sometimes games work fine after ignoring the error) will lead to unplayable state: can not breed and/or the card game dialogue pops up...
Am i doing something wrong?
PC, MAC or Android?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes