3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
First impression is not bad. The game is obviously in early development and therefor the gameplay and content are pretty rudimentary.

Is there somewhere some kind of roadmap or so available to see what's the vision of the dev and what features are planned?

Some problems I found playing the game:
- getting errors when clicking on a male monster in the shop after I bought one monster (didn't stop the gameplay, just some graphical issues after hitting ignore and was resolved after leaving the shop)
- sometimes I couldn't breed even if I had enough energy left (MC + Cece that did happen even if more than enough energy left, with other combinations without MC or Cece involved the problem happend when the enery was exactly enough to breed 200/200 for example)
- crossbread didn't change the race (just randomly the race of the female or male breeder...don't know if this is because of the early development)
- missing stats...this game needs more stats, like stats of parents for example to show the advancements through the breeding (think the barn could be used like a stat-central, at the moment only function is to remove monsters)

Good luck with further development, will check it again after more updates!

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
So any guide/pointers to access the new contents in v0.3?? i used my old file from 0.2 but it was a long time ago and i pretty much forgets about most of it

Edit: Ok so this is what i do after paying the tax
Shower scene: just occurs randomly on the upstairs part of the house
Talia scene: Talk with poe (blacksmith guy) for a quest and choose the right vial
Elf: go to the forest
Seems like need to do this in order as i cant trigger the elf quest until i finish the previous scene, though dont quote me on this

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So any guide/pointers to access the new contents in v0.3?? i used my old file from 0.2 but it was a long time ago and i pretty much forgets about most of it

Edit: Ok so this is what i do after paying the tax
Shower scene: just occurs randomly on the upstairs part of the house
Talia scene: Talk with poe (blacksmith guy) for a quest and choose the right vial
Elf: go to the forest
Seems like need to do this in order as i cant trigger the elf quest until i finish the previous scene, though dont quote me on this
There's 3 shower scenes, that's it 'story-wise' with the special scenes already listed. The rest is just actual breeding in-game animation stuff.

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
Same as Kellan : can't breed anymore after volunteers come at the farm

Edit : Apparently, it's when itry to choose between showing H-scene or not

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Brief changelog: Breeding Farm 0.3.1
-Talia moved into her shop Forest location added to map after Cece forest date.
- Debt repayment system introduced
- Katelyn Shower Event added
- Rika Shower Event added
- Poe Quest line Implemented (Requires paying debt successfully once)
- Talia scene implemented in event.
- Elf Quest line Implemented (Requires Forest Location available on map)
- Elf Breeding Available After Quest.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Thread created in Aug 19 and only 3 updates so far? Is that right or am i missing something?
Yeah, we work on two games, and we're not where we need to be at fully yet management wise. We're getting there.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. farming them babes in the orbital station ... bringing them up from dirt ... what is next ... mer-babes :)?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Having had the same issues I switched to MSI Afterburner with Riva Tuner Statistics Server. Seems to be the only program that can tame those unity games and keep them at 60 fps without setting my GPU on fire.
I tried RIva and I'm not sure if it didn't work or if I just didn't set it up properly, I was on a 1080p TV so the interface was tiny. 4K TV now so maybe I'll be able to use it better.

Still I've tried other methods such as running games on low power settings and it's made no change. Forget the game but someone on here gave me a file to overwrite and it fixed the issue for that game immediately.

I just don't get why it's not a standard feature of Unity, I can understand developers overlooking it, seems a bad choice for the engine itself.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes