3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Im very glad this is still going on.
I love nothing more than to see an artists pure ambitions live on.
everyone wants that a great breeder game.
good luck you guys

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
This particular setting is a goldmine, man, S-Purple is doing very nice with the other incarnation of this (Cloud Meadow), but he ran out very far from the original idea, so if you manage to do this right and not screw up like the previous dev, you'll get yourself a full-set of followers (including me). ^_^
The starting visuals and UI seem familiar, just alter things a little to make them more authentic (without siding off the main concept) and you'll get there in no time.
Good luck!;)

Reactions: Morah SDG

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Hey !

Cool game, a few comments here.

I'll guess that the lack of scenes is due to the work in project, or i'm just terribad?

It's kinda easy to feel lost about stuffs like the event in town with cece, u encounter her so often with nothing to do that i'm like "should i go perhaps smthg new?"

Kinda lost with the brothel too, i did the deal 60-40 but i never had to send them any monster, perhaps mybad?

A day on the calendar could help too, in addition to the days played.

There is a quick fix for the elven problem, just put it portrait style.

About the blackjack game, a chance to encounter it again would be nice too, but again i'm perhaps at fault here?

Well, overall, great game, keep the work going :)
Yog

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
ok tried some 0.2 saves and they don't work as expected. i'll start from scratch, well, after the promised bugfix.
one big (imo) issue still not fixed: you have to skip the rest of the day when you're out of energy, and you lose one day doing so.
meaning, if you got a monster ready for sale, at daytime, with 2 days left on the list, and then skip to evening, you have only 1 day left; if you then go to bed, another day is gone and in that morning the order is gone, too. in short, your each one day takes two days which espescially in the beginning makes it really hard to fulfill orders.
now with the added repay system it will be even worse, because effectively a month lasts only 15 days.

quickfix for this behaviour could be:
a) make the skip button only switch 'daytime to night' and force the player to go to bed for the 'night to next day' switch
b) make it possible to go to bed after energy is run low even if it's day.
..or something along that. option b) would risk nighttime events to be skip.

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
The one thing Breeding Season did that I think this game could benefit from is giving each monster their own stamina instead of blowing through the MC's (also having a female MC option, but I digress). Would certainly make the breeding less of a headache.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Am i the only one who thinks this game would be more popular with actual beasts, not furries? Also, "gay" and "breeding" don't work together, unless you consider introducing some sort of social media to the game. That way the gay can at least breed socially since it's impossible physically.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Am i the only one who thinks this game would be more popular with actual beasts, not furries? Also, "gay" and "breeding" don't work together, unless you consider introducing some sort of social media to the game. That way the gay can at least breed socially since it's impossible physically.
The 'Gay' stuff doesn't produce monsters, but it does help level up your characters. (You can have them breed with whoever, but it may hypothetical, help a monster level up faster if you had him train with another guy monster who was a higher level than him). It's all optional stuff at the end of the day, you 'breed' or 'train' whoever and however you want.

As for actual beasts, there are Patreon censorship issues around that.

poof620

Feb 15, 2018
Also can't breed after elf quest, but part of the error log is different. Don't know if it'll help any, but here it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Here is the hotfix so you can all stop playing the broken ass version:

PC-

MAC -

ANDROID -

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Can somebody tell me whats new on v. 0.3? apperantly we dont have a changelog maybe someone still knows whats new?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Can somebody tell me whats new on v. 0.3? apperantly we dont have a changelog maybe someone still knows whats new?
Brief changelog: Breeding Farm 0.3.1
-Talia moved into her shop Forest location added to map after Cece forest date.
- Debt repayment system introduced
- Katelyn Shower Event added
- Rika Shower Event added
- Poe Quest line Implemented (Requires paying debt successfully once)
- Talia scene implemented in event.
- Elf Quest line Implemented (Requires Forest Location available on map)
- Elf Breeding Available After Quest.

Tach

Feb 26, 2018
Latest patch has fixed that weird day skip on quests at least, I've just started so I haven't seen if we're able to see what each stat does in game yet but I do hope that's eventually going to be available. Pretty good game so far though.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
great, i'll trash 0.3 then and start off with 0.3.2 that's like 2 clicks and half.
the 0.2 saves i had were too far back anyway, better to start fresh.

P.S. i don't really like Mega, there's F*ing google all over the place, in the UI, in the background, tracing your every mouseclick and your HD content.

Reactions: Gabaw

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Version v0.3.2 now on Patreon. First Bug Fix version.

Reactions: Gabaw
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes