3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if i remmber right from what i heard the maker of cloudmadow is the artist from breeding season.

Axelrhode

Apr 28, 2018
well if i remmber right from what i heard the maker of cloudmadow is the artist from breeding season.
Yes, artist of Breeding Season is the one working with Cloud Meadow,

YAY! I literally just found out this game existed! I loved Breeding Season, it's a shame that it fell apart. Hopefully it's better than that Cloud Meadow garbage. The art is horrid, and the gameplay is worse.
but let's not talk about this here. Let's just keep in mind that the parties involved had their own shortcomings that's why they had to go their separate ways.

Let's just keep sharpening our shafts and go our own merry way

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true this game is fun just wish they would have let you still play the card game even if it was seeing the cat girl and bar maides tit's lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
all the girl's so far are hot. just wish there was a way to relaxe the church woman. you now remove the broom from her ass just to replace it with a root lol. then see may have fun lol

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man the buttons to move around or open the settings break constantly. Game sure dries up quickly on content quick. By about day 20 everybody disappears until it's time to pay. The cat girl should be an optional encounter at night, not something that forces you into her chatty mode and blocks your ability to enter the tavern for the night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oghmios1337

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there are scene's in breeding there are also some none breeding scene's i forget if there's a gallery are not tho. waiting for more goodies to come lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so what is the other game and can there oatrion's tell them if they like this one better to start working on it lol. hope this game does not get the boot because if so another good game will be lost. then what will we do

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
so what is the other game and can there oatrion's tell them if they like this one better to start working on it lol. hope this game does not get the boot because if so another good game will be lost. then what will we do
Their other game is Amity Park which is arguably a lot more popular than this game since they started on it first so the chances of them paying more attention to Breeding Farm is slim at best.

GZone did a few things with regards to Amity Park and goals they want to achieve but as a whole I'd say focus is more on Amity Park, at least from my perception.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
all hopes are on you to break the breeding game curse morah!
Impossible.

Kinda funny that none have really been completed. I think it's when that realization hits that every monster created needs to be able to bang other monsters and it quickly turns into an animation viewer just trying to get all the monsters to be compatible. There's usually never any kind of long term game play planned for these monster breeding games either it seems. Not much difference or anything unique between most of them.

I'm waiting for the one that goes full on Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley or something and has fishing, farming, and actually doing shit around town outside breeding. The breeding aspect on its own hasn't done too well eh.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
my thought's are for a game to really be a hit you need a little bit of fun and some hobbie's for when you not working and a story that leave's people sitting on the egde of there set's. plues some snu snu in the middle lol.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes