3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Curious, what happened there? Just the progression from Unity and Ren'Py? I mean, it's Vaultman we're talking about here.
Essentially since the move from Unity to Ren'Py, a lot of content was cut from the game, the storyline was all messed up, progression was broken, characters and their scenes were removed and there were a lot of bugs.

It seems like instead of optimizing the Unity code for Ren'Py, Vaultman just ran the code through a converter and just chopped and changed what he could just to get the game to run since he wasn't a good programmer,,, at least that's the story from what I can remember.

But tldr : Fans weren't happy with the switchover because that port is inferior to the original version, some say even still now till this day.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Breeding Farm v0.1.5 for Unity just came out publicly. I'm gonna add the appropriate links in the first post, but someone will have to create some duplicate links and to get it properly updated on the updated page.

Last edited:

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
Stuck in the page where a sand dial is on the right bottom corner for 5 mins. Using Mac OS Catalina.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I like this game but instead of a full update after a long wait, what we got is a engine port. Sure it looks alot nicer but when will this game finally be completed? another one with good potential that falls into the might be soon to be abandoned/stuck in dev hell territory

Reactions: Sinvin

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
ATM, the current request scaling is ridiculously fast. There's no way that I'll have any monsters near level 20 by day 15, that's just not realistic.

Reactions: obiwan

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Updated unity player. Updated .net framework.
Every unity game looks like this to me:
bf.jpg 000.jpg
Totally playable but I really hate when I see Unity.
Thankfully, there are very, very few decent Unity games.

Telwen

Dec 8, 2016
Updated unity player. Updated .net framework.
Every unity game looks like this to me:
View attachment 708701 View attachment 708702
Totally playable but I really hate when I see Unity.
Thankfully, there are very, very few decent Unity games.
May be a driver issue. Had similar problems with unity games (not running, missing assets etc.). A unity player and fremework update didn't help either. What fixed it for me was reverting the graphics card drivers to an earlier version.

Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
May be a driver issue. Had similar problems with unity games (not running, missing assets etc.). A unity player and fremework update didn't help either. What fixed it for me was reverting the graphics card drivers to an earlier version.
I just updated my drivers in 1998 or 1999. :mad: j/k It was actually in 2007 but still.
Next, you will tell me my windows 98 is also outdated.

Reactions: F1forhalp
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes