3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

rex112

Jan 4, 2019
It lacks a menu to see your relationship with each other and another to see your missions and how to unlock events.

Le falta un menu para ver tu relación con los demás y otro para ver tus misiones y como desbloquear eventos.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i guess when there other game is done are what not this will get some content. not a bad game hope for more stuff like some good sex scene's with all the lady's and myby some way to chill out the church woman and make her not so bitchy. also wish there was a way to have sex with all of them hot ass lady's.

jestir

May 4, 2018
At the start of the game, you can say your head hurt. I think nothing of it but then I see this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
someone has been to new vegas right off the bat I get an easter egg for one of my favorite games of all time already like this

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you have to plan ever aspect of the game like how many monster's will be in the game and then the scene's for the sex it can be done but you have to be willing to put in the time and patent's of doing so. these games could work if the team work's as a group and talks out the detales. plue's the story line has to be up to par as well then you have to plan how far you want to go. it can be done if they put there mind's to the game and work together. i don't think it's a cures i think there planing is off.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
The problem a lot of games like this tend to have is content creep, with random people demanding whatever content they want who tend to rage post when it isn't prioritized (insert how a handful will flip out over furry/futa type stuff not being in a h-game on day one... when most into those things don't actually mind if its in or not as long as the game is good).

I also like the idea of having some elements like a Stardew Valley (or HM) with other things you can do. (Think fishing could sometimes result in getting the items you can buy/sell in the shop/use in running the breeding farm or for a request, things like that). Doesn't have to really be elaborate or deep but something different you can do. Imagine if you could get some random weeds floating down the river that could be used/sold for making items (omg this is some random herb that's valuable sort of thing).

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
people will alway's have stuff to complain anbout but in the end the dev is the one who has the call. it may sound rude but leting people tell them how to make there game are demanding them to do what they want. the dev has the call and yes they canlisten to what people my want but i would say it is still there game. i do hope for more stuff like fishing and card's stuff like that mybe even make the creaters have there own stamina lol.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
imo best way would be to have the core elements (main storyline or such) done first, so you have something playable.
you can always attach any monster or other things later, and just include hints to side events inside that main line.
sadly, any small kind of developement in this game seems to come at a 3 months or so schedule in this early stage?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think they have there number one game that they work on and this is like a side thing. if i rember right

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I think this is just a side project while they work on their main game. Amity Park I think it's called. Someone posted a link in the previous page(s). Personally I'm far more interested in this one, or I would be if it wasn't just a pet project. Been starved for this kind of game since the original breeding season went tits up.

CroFighter

Nov 8, 2019
just looking at the kind of artwork they chose for this game; this one has much more promise, no idea what the other game is about, but when the chars look like that, i don't give a damn about it...
But having said that, i understand why they are focusing more on the game they started first...
doubt this game is going to gain any significant update any time soon (if ever)..
it's a shame i really like the art...

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Yeah, I'm not into the other game at all. Despite the overwhelmingly positive reviews, personally I can't get past the art, it's not for me. Matter of taste, I guess.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the other game is about danny phantom and i think it's like a date sim are something. there working on that one because i think there pations wanted that one more if i am thinking of the right dev. i play and look at way to many sex game's. to tell the truth i can fap to almost any thing but not killing a person why you screw them are screwing the dead and i mean not moving.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Just wanted to mention that we did release our Unity build for BF, which you could consider 3.3, but really, is just everything we had over on Ren'py improved. A public version with all the bug fixes is gonna come out in a few days, so it won't be too long a wait.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I sincerely hope this doesn't end up like camp pinewood... but backwards.
Curious, what happened there? Just the progression from Unity and Ren'Py? I mean, it's Vaultman we're talking about here.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes