3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
So do the monster girls actually get pregnant and have offsprings or you can only lvl them for now?

Nvm figured it out.

Last edited:

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
A lot of comments hating on Unity.
I'm completely out of the loop here. Can someone please enlighten me on he subject?

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Well not all animations are ready. Well the normalk one are ready but the breeding anim ations are not finish. Only the MC, catgirl and Cowgirl can breed with animations. Cece can breed with all femake but with no male monsters how in the older versions

L05t

Mar 6, 2019
What the fuck..... nice way of making it a game that the save editor will no longer edit.. real smooth...... not

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
A lot of comments hating on Unity.
I'm completely out of the loop here. Can someone please enlighten me on he subject?
Like RPG-MV, UNITY games have 95% chance turning out as trash if they gets finished or gets abandoned before that.. The bad score from MV comes from the the lazy ppl who want to make quick shitty game using default assets and ui tools while not exploiting the power of JS and Node.JS and the difference is with MV you can still salvage it modding the original game, turning it into something ok or just improving/finishing it making it good.

With UNITY you cannot and even if devs added some ways to mod it it would be so limited it would be no point even doing it
so "UNITY = Dead end" as you rely on stuff made by others from the market and if you even do all yourself it would just die anyway

If you need a upgrade from RENPY just go for GODOT

As for language used

RENPY = Python
RPG-MV = Javascript Node.js
UNITY = C# (yes the thing you have to use in microsoft IIS websites) meaning it should support some basic Javascript
GODOT = All of them but their version of Pyhon by default Gdscript

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i play game's that use unity and other stuff never really had a problem with some of them. but there are game's i don't like that have crap for word's like jibarish are just symbol's not word's at all.

Zhaliora

May 26, 2017
If they had saved things in .json like most unity stuff, you can easily find a .json editor, but I've not been able to find a single .nson editor unless you have a developer unity.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
You're not hyping me up for ANOTHER breeding game failure.
I'll check back in a couple of years for version 0.2

CharacterDump

Mar 15, 2018
Like RPG-MV, UNITY games have 95% chance turning out as trash if they gets finished or gets abandoned before that.. The bad score from MV comes from the the lazy ppl who want to make quick shitty game using default assets and ui tools while not exploiting the power of JS and Node.JS and the difference is with MV you can still salvage it modding the original game, turning it into something ok or just improving/finishing it making it good.

With UNITY you cannot and even if devs added some ways to mod it it would be so limited it would be no point even doing it
so "UNITY = Dead end" as you rely on stuff made by others from the market and if you even do all yourself it would just die anyway

If you need a upgrade from RENPY just go for GODOT

As for language used

RENPY = Python
RPG-MV = Javascript Node.js
UNITY = C# (yes the thing you have to use in microsoft IIS websites) meaning it should support some basic Javascript
GODOT = All of them but their version of Pyhon by default Gdscript
I would say that this would normally be right, but I don't think it'll fail for this one. This is a simple game, nothing much special going on that would be hard to code in. All the framework seems to be done anyways, so it's just a matter of adding content

Hexogen

Dec 20, 2019
Damn that's too bad, really liked the customizability and modability of RenPy. Unity can be modded too, to a degree, but the effort is so much more :( I also really like the Rollback in RenPy games, especially for multiple choice VNs like this, where I'm supposed to either magically know what choice the dev thought gives a bonus, or artificially inflate my replayability because I have to play through the game 20 times in order to see every choice.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
This game is plagued with UI bugs. I'll check back when this thing hits 0.5 or higher.
If it hits 0.5.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Talia monster slot bug fixed.
I hope that doesn't refer to the bug where Talia's monster shop window is completely empty.
'cause that's still happening.

Also, please implement a text log.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Damn that's too bad, really liked the customizability and modability of RenPy. Unity can be modded too, to a degree, but the effort is so much more :( I also really like the Rollback in RenPy games, especially for multiple choice VNs like this, where I'm supposed to either magically know what choice the dev thought gives a bonus, or artificially inflate my replayability because I have to play through the game 20 times in order to see every choice.
It's much easier for our development, so I'm sorry if anybody's preferences have been affected.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes