3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Altaira

Mar 12, 2018
The Map Button doesn't work on the first evening, so you can't go to the Town then. Purposefully or bug?

Also, the MC name doesn't get updated in the breeding roster (it stays the default Karo, even if it has been changed).

The Save Game slots don't show the correct Money and Energy (they are stuck at the Start-of-Day values).

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The Map Button doesn't work on the first evening, so you can't go to the Town then. Purposefully or bug?

Also, the MC name doesn't get updated in the breeding roster (it stays the default Karo, even if it has been changed).

The Save Game slots don't show the correct Money and Energy (they are stuck at the Start-of-Day values).
We know about the second one, we'll look into the first and third issues you found. What version of the game are you playing?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Updated OP Overview and provided proper links to Android versions for newer model devices (Withstanding NOPY, I never had an account to use. Somebody else, please?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Updated OP Overview and provided proper links to Android versions for newer model devices (Withstanding NOPY, I never had an account to use. Somebody else, please?
Sadly you need to ask staff for a Nopy link, its invite only.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Morah SDG
Mar 8, 2017
For what I assume is only the baseline of the work, your team has done an excellent job.
I like the detail when speaking to the characters and in the environment. I greatly anticipate y'all developing the characters and interactions further, I assume to some sort of lewd end result. The protagonist having some sort of personality and there being an actual story is a nice addition.
Starting out already providing a couple animations and multiple starting monsters does well to show some credibility.
I must confess, I do not at all find the initial doggirl hairstyle appealing, but the breeding animation is well done. With added variety in the future,assuming y'all intend to do that, would easily make her more appealing. The minimalist artstyle in the breeding pit for the portraits and animation is a smart thing to do in my opinion, at the very least initially. Getting more detailed and advanced with it is likely a good plan as well if y'all decide to do that. Although, having a generic protagonist especially in a game like this, can do quite well for the player to sort of "imprint" themselves on.
With time, of course, adding variety to the monsters in particular, even the starting ones will benefit y'all in the end by keeping the playerbase drawn in and interested.

As to the topic of things like making "girlish trap" males or intersex monsters, that could be a neat trait or something to add somewhere down the line if y'all continue with this project.

All in all, I am impressed, especially with this first showing. This sort of game definitely appeals to me in particular so I may be a bit biased. I look forward to and encourage you and your team to continue to do well, and hope you continue this project and enjoy doing so. Surely, if the product is good, the money will come.

AnonSolitaire

Feb 27, 2018
Some light energy cheating and autoclicker shenanigans later... Behold my glorious studs :p
Anyway, game looks amazing so far, enough to make me explore the limits of the breeding system. Ironically though, I want to bang the girls more than the monsters at this point.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Personally, having all of those really great female sprites and no pregnancy. I felt like the instant spawning thing was nonsense. They could have had so many beautiful pregnant bellies, and they opted to take the easy route. It was really disappointing, and, honestly, was a huge factor in me never pledging any money towards it. I guess, in the end, it was probably a good thing that I never gave it money.
Bad enough it has gay furries but no pregnancy is just cruel. :cry:

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes