3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Should probably block saving until you name the MC. Also should probably push naming closer to the beginning.

After naming MC, the saves later can still refer to as Karo, and right click stopped working, seems the game doesn't like it if you force to menu via gear, right click or the tiny save word at bottom during choices.

Art is okay, hopefully it gets redone much better (Very blocky/cartoony, the MC kind of looks like he is from Dofus/johnny bravo, the monsters look like they are from some cartoon network show and the human women all look like the generic anime woman body/face structure. Would be nice to have a cohesive aesthetic throughout the game.)

Some text boxes are overly filled, and even though I like the use of bold and underline, the font makes the words too small/blocky.

Will the game also contain breeding the human women or do they fall more on "love" paths?

I did a quick rush through, I will do a full proper complete playthrough later and post any typos or bugs I find.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay this may need pregnancy tag and incest tag.
Pregnancy is not shown but you can bread and have a kid which you can then have sex with so incest is a must for this VN but Pregnancy may not.

TCMS What do you think?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Okay this may need pregnancy tag and incest tag.
Pregnancy is not shown but you can bread and have a kid which you can then have sex with so incest is a must for this VN but Pregnancy may not.

TCMS What do you think?
We'll put in particular tags when we see fit.

We're actually wondering how we might best fit in the impregnation element for people to enjoy. If it's something as simple as displaying a pregnant model with a surprised face anytime that event happens, that should be doable. If anyone has any particular suggestions I'm sure we'd love to hear them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
We'll put in particular tags when we see fit.

We're actually wondering how we might best fit in the impregnation element for people to enjoy. If it's something as simple as displaying a pregnant model with a surprised face anytime that event happens, that should be doable. If anyone has any particular suggestions I'm sure we'd love to hear them.
At least incest tag is needed because you can bread your daughters and there daughters to.

You may want to give gestation about 1-3 days time between sex and birth so players can enjoy the pregnant body.

Got a traceback for you.

Last edited:

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Definitely working out all the different types of monsters we're gonna be producing, but we already have a few in mind. I think little by little, we're gonna be producing a new monster in at a time. Because of course, we have to do both sexes of that monster, and any possible interactions between the other monsters. I'm sure it'll be a voting system on the Patreon to see who exactly people want to see most get animations, who we explore with more in the story. I know succubi and elvish creatures have definitely been discussed. It'll just take time to get those animations done, which is why we have a listed "No Animation Feature" for people to see. Also, much like the character of Cece, there will in fact be other unique talking monsters added to the game with personalities and storylines.
Thanks for the reply!
Also, probs you guys should put "Management" tag to both the post itself and Genre category since... Y'know... Managing and stuff

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
At least incest tag is needed because you can bread your daughters and there daughters to.

You may want to give gestation about 1-3 days time between sex and birth so players can enjoy the pregnant body.

Got a traceback for you.
I guess we were trying to break the laws of basic biology here by stating that any monster produced by a human are technically not related to the human. Sorta like a magical baby printer that's activated by seed lol

Gestation period sounds nice, I just don't know about pregnancy animations, because that creates an additional animation requirement, unless we just use the previous animation and add a belly.

Thanks for the TB info.

Last edited:

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Would be nice to have a small few days where the characters show a preggers belly. Maybe fore 2 days or so. For animations, you could do what Book of Lust does and just add a belly to the current animations. Save some time and work that way. I wouldn't make a whole new animation for it. Or you can do what Breeders of the Nephelym do and have it so you can't have sex with a pregnant monster until they give birth, but that wouldn't be as fun lol.

Really aswsome project so far and I can't wait for more. Will be supporting as much as I can.

EDIT: It would be really cool if you had a longer gestation period to show belly progression, but that might be more work. Maybe over like 4 days the belly grows. That would be fun. As for the still pictures of the characters standing there, I would just do something simple where they are holding their belly or something. I wouldn't do a shocked face for all of them.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Would be nice to have a small few days where the characters show a preggers belly. Maybe fore 2 days or so. For animations, you could do what Book of Lust does and just add a belly to the current animations. Save some time and work that way. I wouldn't make a whole new animation for it. Or you can do what Breeders of the Nephelym do and have it so you can't have sex with a pregnant monster until they give birth, but that wouldn't be as fun lol.

Really aswsome project so far and I can't wait for more. Will be supporting as much as I can.
Nice ideas, I'll pass them along.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Definitely working out all the different types of monsters we're gonna be producing, but we already have a few in mind. I think little by little, we're gonna be producing a new monster in at a time. Because of course, we have to do both sexes of that monster, and any possible interactions between the other monsters. I'm sure it'll be a voting system on the Patreon to see who exactly people want to see most get animations, who we explore with more in the story. I know succubi and elvish creatures have definitely been discussed. It'll just take time to get those animations done, which is why we have a listed "No Animation Feature" for people to see. Also, much like the character of Cece, there will in fact be other unique talking monsters added to the game with personalities and storylines.
first question: why does there have to be both sexes in every species? i mean there are certain species that are said to be exclusivly female like lamias.
second question: how will it be possible to get monsters with better features? will there be a chance that decsendants will a higher or lower version of the feature or do we just have to wait and prey that we see sth like that for sale?
third question: will there be a way to permanently upgrade our character like giving him features or removing them if they are negative?

game looked pretty promising btw

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
first question: why does there have to be both sexes in every species? i mean there are certain species that are said to be exclusivly female like lamias.
second question: how will it be possible to get monsters with better features? will there be a chance that decsendants will a higher or lower version of the feature or do we just have to wait and prey that we see sth like that for sale?
third question: will there be a way to permanently upgrade our character like giving him features or removing them if they are negative?

game looked pretty promising btw
To your questions about statistics, I can't really say much, I don't know the actual math or planned math and features. I'm mainly the script editor and sometimes background modeler when necessary for this team. I myself have only really played a scripted version of the game, proofreading as I went, and am planning on playing it fully today to hopefully get a v.0.1b out by the start of this week. I will say that that's definitely an interesting possibility to do gender exclusive breeds.

Reactions: TheBlub and SenPC

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
MorahZamora
Got a quest to talk to the women who own the farm about having monsters work at the brothel but I have no idea how to talk to the women.

Jun 10, 2018
Hi,
first off, it's a very promising start, I love the animations so much, that lead me to my point:
in the changelog, it's written there are five of them, I think I'm missing one.
There's MC/doggigirl, Ecce/catgirl, Ecce/Bull, MC/cow. What am I missing?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
MorahZamora
Got a quest to talk to the women who own the farm about having monsters work at the brothel but I have no idea how to talk to the women.
And the dialogue option didn't start with "Continued in a later version?" That questline hasn't stretched any further than that agreement between the two right now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And the dialogue option didn't start with "Continued in a later version?" That questline hasn't stretched any further than that agreement between the two right now.
I must have missed that then.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I must have missed that then.
Is it there? I know we have that option in some dialogue options for quests not yet opened, I wasn't certain if we had put one there or not. If not, I'll pick up on it on my test build play through gathering notes and things to improve for the v.0.1b.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes