3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So is there just sex with the doggirl for right now? Think I've basically done everything I can in game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it there? I know we have that option in some dialogue options for quests not yet opened, I wasn't certain if we had put one there or not. If not, I'll pick up on it on my test build play through gathering notes and things to improve for the v.0.1b.
I started a new game to check that out.

Don't know if this is the same TB error or not because I always cut them out just in case a new one comes up, I had several of them the first time and I will upload them as I get them this time.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So is there just sex with the doggirl for right now? Think I've basically done everything I can in game.
In terms of MC animations? There's an Wolf Beast x MC oral animation if that's your thing. Should be only those two animations for MC though.

**Edit**Blowjob from Cowgirl too.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In terms of MC animations? There's an Wolf Beast x MC oral animation if that's your thing. Should be only those two animations for MC though.

**Edit**Blowjob from Cowgirl too.
Here is the next TB error and I do believe that both were when I got a male that had upgraded traits at birth.

ADD: Another TB

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Here is the next TB error and I do believe that both were when I got a male that had upgraded traits at birth.

ADD: Another TB
I'm archiving these on a sheet to send to the lead Programmer. Thanks so much.

Ezyk

Aug 30, 2017
I Hope the development team is aware of the exponential growth in the number of Animations required when each new monster is introduced. (That was a huge part of what killed BS) and finds a way to rise to the challenge, because having size categories that interlock in predefined ways (Like Breeders of Nephylem) is boring. individual animations for each pairing is why I liked Breeding Season. That and trying to get the exact combination of traits, facial features, and colorations I wanted and then naming them after famous cartoon characters. To each their own, amiright?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I Hope the development team is aware of the exponential growth in the number of Animations required when each new monster is introduced. (That was a huge part of what killed BS) and finds a way to rise to the challenge, because having size categories that interlock in predefined ways (Like Breeders of Nephylem) is boring. individual animations for each pairing is why I liked Breeding Season. That and trying to get the exact combination of traits, facial features, and colorations I wanted and then naming them after famous cartoon characters. To each their own, amiright?
I feel like the main thing that killed BS was that they kept adding new features, features which mostly didn't work. So they'd have to spend a huge amount of time fixing things nobody cares about when there's like 400 animations to do and that's all people are interested in.

My advice would be to complete things before you do something else. If you add a new monster in, finish it's animations.
Then if you're adding a feature, finish that feature.
Rotating that around gives the fanbase a good idea of what's happening, there'd be people like me who would probably play ever build that adds in fucking, and then more helpful people who will play and bugtest every build, people who are aware of what a feature focused build entails and aren't likely to moan about it.

Of course, people will moan either way but I think this would be a good, consistent way to manage things.
And consistency will probably be important, I imagine lots of people will be afraid to donate considering how many games like this have sadly failed.

Good luck anyway devs. Just about to check out the first version.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I Hope the development team is aware of the exponential growth in the number of Animations required when each new monster is introduced. (That was a huge part of what killed BS) and finds a way to rise to the challenge, because having size categories that interlock in predefined ways (Like Breeders of Nephylem) is boring. individual animations for each pairing is why I liked Breeding Season. That and trying to get the exact combination of traits, features, and colorations I wanted and then naming them after famous cartoon characters. To each their own, amiright?
That's why I think we're gonna be asking for each individual monster the Patrons would like to see first and foremost. There could also be instances where we end up releasing certain amounts of animations with chosen monsters with other chosen monsters.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I remember "Breeding Season". I played well with this game.
Will this game go in this direction or even expand it? Do you plan to add ordinary animals like wolves or horses, as in the Breeding Season?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
MorahZamora

Starting on my 3rd playthrough I started getting missing pic for some if not all the monsters like this. (This is my 5th start of this VN).

I would bread 2 BreedingFarm 2019-08-02 12-27-25-75.jpg and the offspring looks like this BreedingFarm 2019-08-02 14-44-28-59.jpg

Its not just same type but different type of monsters to.

Reactions: OrangePeelGames

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So different names of mom and pop is the problem?
I don't understand?

No matter the type of monster sooner or latter the offspring's start missing the breading pic.
Same type or not same type it does not matter.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I don't understand?

No matter the type of monster sooner or latter the offspring's start missing the breading pic.
Same type or not same type it does not matter.
I'm still confused. Again, it's because I as the script editor haven't gotten around to actually playing the game. Is that they're missing from the second pic? Cause the first thing I even noticed was the names of the prior parents not matching the names of the second picture.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes