3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Sure, my point is that just programming or planning that sorta thing in would require additions to the art, animations, task managers, dialogue scripts, a whole lot. I'm not ruling anything out, for anybody wondering about additional styled MC's, I'm just saying it's not on the table atm. :D
Just an idea for how to add the futa/female MC: genetic modifications; Eg. Later in the game, you're able to unlock a gene lab, or something, that allows you to change your gender/looks/etc, like in Strive. Edit: Played the game, and it seems to hint at modifications to the players, so this seems viable; people that want this content just have to slug through till that point.

Another one is to make another version after you finish the game, just changing the main character, and maybe some others, to futa/female. This one might be easier, cuz you'll already have a base to work from, so won't take that long to do.

PS. I don't really care for this, cuz I'm on the Male MC boat, so didn't put much thought into the suggestion, but hope it helps/gives you some ideas to cater to others.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Bad enough it has gay furries but no pregnancy is just cruel. :cry:
do not buy males then..just breed all the dames yourself..ya know..get them pregnant(to be implemented later) you control what breeding stock you buy..you are never forced into dudes and can stick totally to dames..my hope is next update there is alot more story with the housemates

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
If this has in it, or it's planned to have Harpies... I'm sold. Love management games, plus the artwork is a banger!
Also, as discussed before, about the trap content... I wouldn't mind if it's not the MC. If it's a monster or a NPC, I'm down for it (it has to look more feminine than anything tho, nothing like "traps with muscles" or whatever. Eww)

Also, any number of monsters/monstergirls planned? Any feature planned with visiting other countries or other maps? (love map movement and decisions based on that such as "if you don't go to this location before X, you loose the chance to get Y" or "if you go to X you get reward 1, but then you don't get to go to Y and get reward 2")

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
holy shit. the game came out today and it already has filled 5 pages! it just shows how many people desperately wants a new breeding season. 'cause let's be honest, cloud meadow SUCKS.

i'm wishing the dev the best of luck! pls. don't let the people down like the breeding season team did in the past :(

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Well, best of luck to the developers. I just hope they're not stretching themselves thin here, and a reminder that with each new monster you add the number of scenes you have to create grows exponentially, that is if you want to make a scene for every monster combination like Breeding Season tried to do.

Reactions: Morah SDG

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Any action with the mom?

The best part of breeding season was that you could breed mother and sons, and also had kinda of shota/loli thing, I wonder if this one will have too. Either way, im looking forward to this!

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
If this has in it, or it's planned to have Harpies... I'm sold. Love management games, plus the artwork is a banger!
Also, as discussed before, about the trap content... I wouldn't mind if it's not the MC. If it's a monster or a NPC, I'm down for it (it has to look more feminine than anything tho, nothing like "traps with muscles" or whatever. Eww)

Also, any number of monsters/monstergirls planned? Any feature planned with visiting other countries or other maps? (love map movement and decisions based on that such as "if you don't go to this location before X, you loose the chance to get Y" or "if you go to X you get reward 1, but then you don't get to go to Y and get reward 2")
Definitely working out all the different types of monsters we're gonna be producing, but we already have a few in mind. I think little by little, we're gonna be producing a new monster in at a time. Because of course, we have to do both sexes of that monster, and any possible interactions between the other monsters. I'm sure it'll be a voting system on the Patreon to see who exactly people want to see most get animations, who we explore with more in the story. I know succubi and elvish creatures have definitely been discussed. It'll just take time to get those animations done, which is why we have a listed "No Animation Feature" for people to see. Also, much like the character of Cece, there will in fact be other unique talking monsters added to the game with personalities and storylines.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So what are the monsters and such like here?

I'm very interested since Breeding Season was probably my favourite non-Japanese sex game ever.
But, the more bestial side of thing interests me. Are the animals/monsters just going to be humanoids with some animal features or actually like animals? Like if there's some sort of wolf/dog thing I much prefer it to look like a wolf rather than some furry dude.

I mean, I'll take it either way if the game is good and I understand Patreon has annoying rules about this but yeah, hope there's some more feral stuff going on. Think it was cool how Breeding Season had that touch when they had to redo the art, the feral critters were neat.

Also the complaints about gay stuff seem rather silly. I can't imagine the developers will design it in such a way that you have to "breed" two males together...if you somehow feel compelled to do it but are adamant you hate it then you have a problem.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Game looks very promising so far... just on a side note... are you sure about the VN Tag?
Most breeding games and management avoid that tag as it implifies less interactivity and micro management that these games tend to have

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes