3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
So to simplify, that sounds like an issue for a game called breeding farm.
Depends on your perspective. What's the bigger issue? Not having a Patreon to fund your development or pissing off a few people who probably don't want to play your game anyway?

I note that this question got settled pretty conclusively with Breeding Season. The game was one of the adult games with the highest revenue on Patreon at 30K$/month and peaked at 42K$/month.

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
soooo no story/quest progression?....if so then im not gonna play it, if it only takes 10 mins to finish the lastest content update

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
There are more scenes present in this build, I don't know what people are talking about.

its still lacking cause they have their priorities wrong lmao
they can easily tank that scam called cloud meadow if they support and develop this better/faster
Serious inquiry, aside from the speed of development (I agree with you there), what would you say needs to be changed/altered in the way of the actual game, to help it along better suit your desires? :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DaClown

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hello, i'm getting no male beasts in the store, i have restocked it like 9 times, is this a bug??
Could be. I could get them to show up after around the second time it restocked while just playing. Although, I haven't myself gone through the act of playtesting and editing BF as heavily as I have Amity Park yet, so I'll check this out very soon and see if I run into a similar issue.

Destruct122

May 30, 2017
Don't worry, you're doing great Team Bieno, breeding games are one of the hardest sex games to make, So many variables have to go into it. I recommend you focus on the gameplay aspect first and then get into the story.

Good luck, I'll be excitedly watching your progress in this game.

Reactions: stever and DaClown

Ezyk

Aug 30, 2017
There are more scenes present in this build, I don't know what people are talking about.

Serious inquiry, aside from the speed of development (I agree with you there), what would you say needs to be changed/altered in the way of the actual game, to help it along better suit your desires? :)
My favorite part of the breeding games was the actual geneology of it. Breeding high value specific monster with traits and physical characteristics inherited from their parents. I hope this game allows you to breed specifically to get the combination of colors, faces, and traits that you want. From what i've seen so far, it's pretty difficult to do this. I know it would create more work, but if you could have more different inheritable colors, hairstyles, body types/breast sizes, within a monster type, that would be fun to deliberately try for a specific combination.

It's also fun to see traits on the creature reflected in their behavior/picture. Ex: they are Mean or Selfish, make their portrait more likely to be an angry face. Or if they have a trait that makes them more independant, link it to a quest where they fly the coop every once in a while. Those little touches make us care more about the creatures and the story.

Think Traits like those from Rimworld, that have in-game consequences.

Trotyy

Jul 1, 2020
For yall guys wondering what is new until now these r the scenes that I found

Cece
-Blowjob and missionary(questline)
-Blowjob and fucking(pit)

Wolfgirl
-Animated doggy style(pit)
-stand fuck(pit)

Reactions: Cirhoza and stever

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
A game where you play a guy and bang monster girls. It has everything it needs to succeed. Only thing it really needs is more monster girls, and some way for the breeder himself to add traits to kids.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I found 0.2 a little bit early, and the public version recently posted here doesn't seem to have any fixes for the bugs I mentioned HERE.

I'm still wondering if the brothel thing got removed or a bug keeps you from interacting with that.

CharacterDump

Mar 15, 2018
I found 0.2 a little bit early, and the public version recently posted here doesn't seem to have any fixes for the bugs I mentioned HERE.

I'm still wondering if the brothel thing got removed or a bug keeps you from interacting with that.
Granted I'm not sure, I'm assuming it was removed until they finish up other parts of the game

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Full HD looks good compared to the 720
Now, I can see this:
bf.jpg
Much better than when I made my original comment #661

Last edited:

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
One 'issue' I've seen so far - Games save in the install folder, but exported monsters save in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\saves

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Characteristics (Str, Dex, Sta, Cha, Wil, Fer) all seem to inherit in a pretty normal fashion.
Traits on the other hand seem almost random. How do two parents with 5 traits each create a child with 0 Traits?

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
Characteristics (Str, Dex, Sta, Cha, Wil, Fer) all seem to inherit in a pretty normal fashion.
Traits on the other hand seem almost random. How do two parents with 5 traits each create a child with 0 Traits?
Basically the internal logic is that each trait has a chance of inheritance from parent to offspring.

Roughly speaking, a parents with Fertile 4 has 4 chances to for an offspring to inherit 0 to 4 fertile. It is unlikely that all 4 rolls will be 0, but it is possible.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Yes, but I would think that if *both* parents have fertile 4, that chance should go from least 1 to 4 (or 1 to more than 4 if 4 were not the limit)

Just going on the premise that whether dominant or recessive trait, if both of your parents have a given trait the odds are high that the child will have that trait as well.

OR as Cece explained, we're supposed to be "breeding monsters together to increase their own abilities and thereby their value, or produce even stronger offspring."

And Katelyn explained, "The offspring is almost always more powerful and valuable than the parents, just through the power of science."

Now maybe Katelyn was giving a strong sell to make the MC feel better about his prospects, but until something in game says otherwise I'm going to assume that's how it's supposed to work.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes