3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
Yes, but I would think that if *both* parents have fertile 4, that chance should go from least 1 to 4 (or 1 to more than 4 if 4 were not the limit)

Just going on the premise that whether dominant or recessive trait, if both of your parents have a given trait the odds are high that the child will have that trait as well.

OR as Cece explained, we're supposed to be "breeding monsters together to increase their own abilities and thereby their value, or produce even stronger offspring."

And Katelyn explained, "The offspring is almost always more powerful and valuable than the parents, just through the power of science."

Now maybe Katelyn was giving a strong sell to make the MC feel better about his prospects, but until something in game says otherwise I'm going to assume that's how it's supposed to work.
If both parents have Fertile 4 then basically the die is rolled upwards of 8 times. Roughly speaking, 1/(p^8) probability of getting Fertile 0.

I'm with you about how the trait inheritance mechanics need an overhaul.

Darkcroxz

Oct 14, 2019
As a proactive lazy cheating pervert I edited Assembly-CSharp.dll. Just dump it in Breeding Farm_Data/Managed.
I just changed the method that updates money to a fixed value using dnspy. So happy fapping with unlimited money.
how do you use that to cheat money?, cheat engine? if so, how?

thien ngoc

Mar 28, 2019
There is a bug on android version that the game crashes when the Cece's bathroom scene appears and I choose to peek her

AshKing

Mar 5, 2020
The problem that i have seen is that certain console errors appear as if some files are missing the when i closed the game i could not open it again.Somebody Help!!!Please???

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
I see a gay tag Can anyone tell me is this part of the main story or just a side story? For example, if I want the gay stuff Is it worth downloading?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
And i already thought this game is dead. But it needs more updates for it to be enjoyable for me. So see you in a couple months guys.
But to the dev keep it up :)

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I see a gay tag Can anyone tell me is this part of the main story or just a side story? For example, if I want the gay stuff Is it worth downloading?
Nothing overt; PC can 'Breed' with male monsters to raise their stats. Nothing is pictured, and there's no dialog about it - male monsters are treated as having the 'Unfertile' Trait when with MC, and that's it.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
what is the max stats a breeder can have I've seen 6 but even getting that was hard is there a limit.

DeadEnd72

Apr 4, 2020
There are more scenes present in this build, I don't know what people are talking about.

Serious inquiry, aside from the speed of development (I agree with you there), what would you say needs to be changed/altered in the way of the actual game, to help it along better suit your desires? :)
Don't mean to intrude but if you're looking for suggestions, I must ask if there any plans to add signs of pregnancy, like monsters getting a preggo belly or maybe even going through stages of pregnancy?

It might alter the flow of the game/job board if say, monsters get pregnant and there's a small buffer of time before they actually give birth. But it could last a few days at most to not interfere with the job board requests, they're quick child bearing being explained away within lore as quick reproduction due to survival or magical lust powers, whatever really. I don't know what patreon rules you guys have to abide by, but I'd say keeping the receiving of monsters the same as is.

With that maybe a system could be added in the barn to track which monsters are currently bred/or their stage of pregnancy.

Also, this might be a small nitpick but maybe in the future the ability to upgrade the mating pit into an enclosed and improved space?

Either way I'm very interested in the games development and future, don't take my questions/suggestions too seriously. :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Blurb says "a local farm girl and her mother" but the Genre list says "Male Protagonist".
So which is it?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes