3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Shiba68

Mar 24, 2020
What a great game, but i still stuck at Cece event after i finish the Forrest arc, she don't want to do the breeding training, is it the end of her route in the patch ?

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi have anyone the dev codes? Cause this is a dev build. I would be gladf if i can put in debug codes. And about the "Wolfman + Doggirl dont exist a animation.

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
How do you unlock new species? I can now only buy catgirls and doggirls. The first time I went to the shop there werel also cowgirls, but now there never are. I also only get femalse, no males?

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
How do you unlock new species? I can now only buy catgirls and doggirls. The first time I went to the shop there werel also cowgirls, but now there never are. I also only get femalse, no males?
I wont mistake but i think one time i got a Cow Girl too from the shoop

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
What the heck am I missing here? I'm on day 40 and haven't found a way to raise affection with the monsters, nor have I found the scene with Talia or triggered the elves.

Having sex with the monsters raises their affection.
Elves, you have to go to the forest in the evening and meet one, then buy a hot meal in the Tavern next day and take it to the forest (during the day). Repeat a couple times, and she'll discuss why she's out in the woods.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
What are the debug codes and is it possible that in the v0.2 version, there are no male monsters, or is this a bug?
Debug codes are up a page or so.
Your selection of monsters at the shop is determined by your Breeder ranking, which you raise by... producing offspring (kept, donated, or released, doesn't matter). Eventually, there'll be male and female cat, dog, & cow available.

Reactions: zotscheetter

tailz14

Jul 23, 2017
Having sex with the monsters raises their affection.
Elves, you have to go to the forest in the evening and meet one, then buy a hot meal in the Tavern next day and take it to the forest (during the day). Repeat a couple times, and she'll discuss why she's out in the woods.

Thanks for the reply. Game must be a real grindfest if that's the case or maybe my game is just bugged somehow. I checked the forest in the evening 20+ times in a row after listening to all the rumors just to try and trigger and didn't get anything with the elves.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I don't know how to text that code, copy pdf code always wrong
View attachment 820844
not text all red or?
View attachment 820850
First field is the stat you want to change. As CursedFlame91 said, don't put the quotes in the field, just what's inside them, exactly as shown.
Second field is where you put in what you want your max energy (in this case) to be; I found 99999 to be buggy, but 90000 worked fine.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
First field is the stat you want to change. As CursedFlame91 said, don't put the quotes in the field, just what's inside them, exactly as shown.
Second field is where you put in what you want your max energy (in this case) to be; I found 99999 to be buggy, but 90000 worked fine.
Well, I should mention that in some cases it doesn't set to the value you put into the box.
But instead it adds to it.

Like, the default 1500 max energy.

I go and put

MaxEnergy

And now I got 4500 max energy.
Perhaps putting 99999 overloads the system.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Well, I should mention that in some cases it doesn't set to the value you put into the box.
But instead it adds to it.

Like, the default 1500 max energy.

I go and put

MaxEnergy

And now I got 4500 max energy.
Perhaps putting 99999 overloads the system.
Yep, you are not setting numbers but adding them. So 1500 + 99999 = 101499 (but max 99999 i think) bug because it's not working numbers. Just add 90000 and it's more than enough.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes