3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
anyone know a work around on the unity console popping up while not connected to the internet?

It's not game breaking, it just bugs me out.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
If you exit the bedroom and reenter sometimes the shower scenes will activate. Completing Cece forest date event might be a trigger.

Slayer441

Jun 13, 2020
Where do i get those shower scenes?
It's not a shower scene you can get this scene by choosing the right potion. edit of you haven't encounter this choice yet you need to talk to poe the next day after you get you're license choose how are you doing poe then talk to him the next day then choose it again after that talk to talia sorry I'm not good at explaining and sorry for my poor English

Last edited:

HuggingOrc

Jun 7, 2017
The writing in this game is really good! Better even than Breeding Season and way better than Cloud Meadow. The dialogue had me laughing aloud.
The animation and art is really good too.
I don't like Patreon so I won't support the devs there, but if there was a flat fee, I would definitely pay for it at a reasonable price.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so is their a way to raise stat grades the best i seem to get is D on everything except strength which is stuck on E

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
so is their a way to raise stat grades the best i seem to get is D on everything except strength which is stuck on E
At this point, it doesn't matter; requests are only for specific levels - I haven't seen any ask for specific traits, or specific stats. I would expect that "improve stats" would be tied into an update that makes it necessary.

I'd expect, eventually, we'll get requests for "Green Catboy, L40, B Strength"; I also expect it to be several patches down the road.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi one question about the affection of the monsters if the MC breed with monsters the affection rises. But if i breed Monster and monster the affection dont rise and the animation between "Wolfman" and "Catgirl" (Or Doggirl) cont exist. Neither exist the animation between the monsters and cece. So any help how i can unlock the animation between monster and monster and between monster and cece?

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Thranduil77 if you can't get it, then that mean that it doesn't exist yet
But the MC have still by all Monsters the affection 1000. And between the MC and the monsters light the "Affection" heart. But why not by breeding Monster and Monster? I know it can be that the animation is not ready yet. But a other member here have found out that it gives a animation between "Wolfman" and Doggirl (Or Catgirl)

kausholic

Sep 3, 2020
But the MC have still by all Monsters the affection 1000. And between the MC and the monsters light the "Affection" heart. But why not by breeding Monster and Monster? I know it can be that the animation is not ready yet. But a other member here have found out that it gives a animation between "Wolfman" and Doggirl (Or Catgirl)
The only Wolf Man animation I saw while playing was Wolf Man x Cow Girl

Hoephaestus

Aug 28, 2020
Solid work, definitely got the addictive quality Breeding Season had, and the art design isn't bad either. Will be keeping an eye on this long term I think and I'll throw some cash in the pot when I can!

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
There are more scenes present in this build, I don't know what people are talking about.

Serious inquiry, aside from the speed of development (I agree with you there), what would you say needs to be changed/altered in the way of the actual game, to help it along better suit your desires? :)
MorahZamora
i would suggest allocating more manpower/resources to this project. you have to understand that H-game/adult game industry only started booming a lot in the past 4~6yrs. before it was more niche.

this game has potential to be on the forefront on this adult game industry, the rate it's going it's only a matter of time before one of the big publishers decide to step in.

the game needs to have more kinks. one of the reason breeding season was popular was you could do a lot. you could M human x furry and vice versa with F human x furry. it absolutely needs an female mc option maybe that red head can be the playable option.

it's not just the stuff i like but something that's popular, you can have a look at why wild life/breeders of neph/cloud meadow are very popular.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes