3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Stripper

May 2, 2020
I hope someone can help me with my issue. I'am on day 63, and i only have dog girls and cat girls. Does someone know if i'am missing something? My breeding rank is still F for some reason

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I hope someone can help me with my issue. I'am on day 63, and i only have dog girls and cat girls. Does someone know if i'am missing something? My breeding rank is still F for some reason
Are you raising your Rank by breeding with your girls? Once your Rank goes up (it's a bit of a slog) so will your options.

Stripper

May 2, 2020
Are you raising your Rank by breeding with your girls? Once your Rank goes up (it's a bit of a slog) so will your options.
Yeah, i'am currently level 11 on MC, should i level more to unlock new monsters?

Thanks in advance!

saltyfries

Oct 7, 2020
Download notepad ++ then go to the renpy folder then into common. Afterwards open the 00console file with notepad ++ and find the line that says config.console = False and change itto config.console = True and save afterwards just shift+O and type the variables and hit enter and enjoy.
where is the renpy folder located? while file in the game folder is that?
please dumb this down for me XD

when in the notepad ++ what do you do? file > open > and then what?

anon13564

Sep 11, 2019
where is the renpy folder located? while file in the game folder is that?
please dumb this down for me XD

when in the notepad ++ what do you do? file > open > and then what?
I don't know what you're trying to do exactly, but for RenPy games, you can drop this bat file into the game folder, run it, and it'll give you the option to enable the developer console. It makes it super easy to do.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
How's the art for breeding in this game? Last picture on the main page makes it look like, while there is art, it's mostly simplistic without much detail.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
How's the art for breeding in this game? Last picture on the main page makes it look like, while there is art, it's mostly simplistic without much detail.
iirc they make a poll with their patrons and the winning style is the anime-like ones (not the simple western cartoon style)

Reactions: thealucid

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
iirc they make a poll with their patrons and the winning style is the anime-like ones (not the simple western cartoon style)
Awesome, so the breeding art shows details beyond just three lines for a vagina, that sort of thing?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
There are breeding animations in this game as well, right? I'm guessing in the same style?
Yes, same style too

I finally downloaded and try the 0.2 and oh boyy it make me replay breeding season again too. I mean, while everything is good and aiming to the right direction the content is still lacking for now.

(I wasn't there when breeding season released their 0.2 so ofc it's not fair to compare between BS's 0.7 and this game's 0.2, i just want to say that this feels more like the spiritual successor to BS than whatever CM's trying to be)

Reactions: thealucid

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Yes, same style too

I finally downloaded and try the 0.2 and oh boyy it make me replay breeding season again too. I mean, while everything is good and aiming to the right direction the content is still lacking for now.

(I wasn't there when breeding season released their 0.2 so ofc it's not fair to compare between BS's 0.7 and this game's 0.2, i just want to say that this feels more like the spiritual successor to BS than whatever CM's trying to be)
Pretty much yeah, while everything seems good there is a lack of content when compared to breeding season as of now. Best would be to wait about a year or two first, especially at this rate lol since Amity Park is the main focus it seems

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
especially at this rate lol since Amity Park is the main focus it seems
Huh... weird priority but ok, i guess they just want to finish it so they have credibility of finishing what they started.

Did u play it? Is that game almost done or still a long way from done?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Cloud Meadow has no shame. At least this dev is honest in saying their other game has been their priority. I just hope they stick to working on the core of the game rather than going on a wild goose chase of adding in whatever but of content people sperg out at them for not having included yet.

Get the standard characters/monster types and ramp up the core of the game. Can always add more in later when they're satisfied with the game's mechanics/story/features. If anything that's a way better plan than trying to meet every single person's monster girl type and various fetish. Content creep can kill a game before it even gets rolling.

Go standard generic monster girl types, maybe 6-8, or whatever it is they currently have, and just focus on adding to the gameplay/plot to a point they're happy with, maybe a few more gameplay ideas, and wrap up the core game. Then branch out the monster girl types, run some patreon polls (after more or less finishing the core game) on ones they're looking to add to the game next, and have fun with it that way since they'd have the core of the game done, and aren't stuck with a barely playable product, instead able to plug in everything else as they go.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes