3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
how do you use that to cheat money?, cheat engine? if so, how?
You just need to overwrite the files in your game folder. The cheats are just hard changes to the game code using dnspy a disassembler. The file before has the change to the update money method so when you buy or sell something it changes your money to a fixed value. For quality of life i also added a new file with the energy cost of breeding set to 0 and the money change (the 0f multiplication in the other method.)

Though i am not sure how useful this cheats are as there seems to also exist debug menu, but well at least this ones are just drag and drop.

public void UpdatePlayerMoney(int newValue)
{
this.money = 10000000;
this.variableManager.SetVariableValue("playerMoney", this.money.ToString());
}

public int TotalEnergyCost(Monster LeftMonster, Monster RightMonster)
{
float value = this.Reducement(LeftMonster);
float value2 = this.Reducement(RightMonster);
float num = Mathf.Clamp(value, 0.49f, 2f);
float num2 = Mathf.Clamp(value2, 0.49f, 2f);
return (int)(0f * num * num2 * 420f);
}

Reactions: Brauggi

digga

Jun 30, 2018
How do I unlock the shower scenes?
Also add some really hot bunny girls. There is no current furry hentia game with them, or at last no good one.

• Love
Reactions: Wrynn13 and DaClown

Mirian12

Feb 17, 2019
I am glad that I've found something like breeding season and cloud meadow! I really hope they'll continue to work on this game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Morah SDG

lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
Just found this game hoping the best for the developing team, really wishing that this does become a spiritual successor to breeding season and it doesnt run into any kind of shit the original team ran into.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
serious what is the max skill cap seems to be 6 but i really cant tell

just to clarify this is what i mean

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
serious what is the max skill cap seems to be 6 but i really cant tell

just to clarify this is what i mean
By skill do you mean traits like Fertile or the main six stats {STR, DEX, STA, CHA, WIL, FER}? Breeder can have up to 100 in the main stats though due to some quirk of the math it looks like sometimes they max at 99 instead.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
yeah traits thats what i meant how many can you equip

ive actualy made it up to 8 now but i think i found a bug

i was expecting if two mates had selfish straight neither would gain exp but game tells you the don't but gives you exp anyway

Last edited:

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
yeah traits thats what i meant how many can you equip

ive actualy made it up to 8 now but i think i found a bug

i was expecting if two mates had selfish straight neither would gain exp but game tells you the don't but gives you exp anyway
The selfish thing is actually pretty consistent across these games. All the selfish trait says is that they get the XP they would have given to their partner. This means if they're both selfish then they get the XP they would have given to their partner; in pairings where you have one partner that is selfish and one that is not then the selfish one prevents the non-selfish one from gaining the XP they would otherwise have gotten but in selfish-selfish pairings they both give themselves XP; the only reason that the non-selfish one in the mixed pairing doesn't get XP is because none is given to them and the non-selfish monster has no other source of XP to get.

The maximum number of unique traits is probably however many traits there are implemented in the game. Each individual trait can have up to 4 levels except selfish which has only one level. Eight unique traits in the current state of the game comports with my own save where I have avoided breeding selfish onto my monsters, so I have seven total unique traits all at 4 each. Max traits in the current state of the game appears to be 29 traits (7*4+1).

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how do i unlock elves stuff and how do I meet the queen or whatever i mostly seem to be able to bread go on few dates with cesa and talk to church lady but most of those scene repeat

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
how do i unlock elves stuff and how do I meet the queen or whatever i mostly seem to be able to bread go on few dates with cesa and talk to church lady but most of those scene repeat
I think it was a trip into the woods at night after I got that gossip hint. That introduced me to a lady elf, I had to bring her food for a few days and then she brought me back home to meet the elf queen and getting the task to help breed more elves.

I also think I may have missed some triggers by going to the woods before I solved whatever the last gossip told me, so you might want to make sure you've paid attention to the earlier ones before looking for more gossip.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
One question this build is a Dev Build so have anyone a clue which "Text" i can put in the field by the purple sign left down on the side?

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
There is what I consider a bug. In Breeding Farm Unity v0.15, no monster sold has higher than an E rank for Strength; in fact, the stat rank for STR never varies and is always E. All other stats on monsters bought appear to rank as high as D. For context, I have Breeder Rank S.

I assume that no monsters being sold with stat ranks higher than D has to do with the details of improvements to the monster qualities being sold in the shop still being worked out in development or the developers are going a different route where you're going to have to do quests to get higher quality monsters rather than just being able to buy them in the shop. Otherwise, if those ranks are supposed to scale with Breeder rank they don't.

I assume the devs are aware that the Stamina stat does not appear to do anything.

If the store refreshes stock and you immediately go to the store then sometimes the stock is empty; this is temporarily fixed by exiting then re-entering the store.

Ezyk

Aug 30, 2017
Is it possible for a child’s stat to be higher grade than their parent’s. I’m stuck with E grade on strength and no matter how many E’s I breed with each other, they never Make that jump. I’d like it if there was a chance for that to happen, or reintroduce the trait that allows a child’s stats to be higher than their parents.

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
Is it possible for a child’s stat to be higher grade than their parent’s. I’m stuck with E grade on strength and no matter how many E’s I breed with each other, they never Make that jump. I’d like it if there was a chance for that to happen, or reintroduce the trait that allows a child’s stats to be higher than their parents.
The parent with the highest rank sets the highest possible rank inheritable by the offspring. In Breeding Seasons, the mechanics were setup such that the rank of the main stats is basically similar to the inheritable Traits, so STR F = STR 1 and STR E = STR 2 and so on up to STR S = STR 7. So Breeding two E ranks together would give you basically 4 chances per offspring for that offspring to have STR E. I suspect them making 4 the highest rank for a trait might have done something to the F through to S ranking system for the main stats. [STAT] 4 = [STAT] C?

STR Rank appears to be bugged, but if you want higher stat ranks on the non-bugged stats then you need to get a monster with the desired rank from the store and breed them together.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
So far i've found the following animations:

Non breeding pit - 3 shower scenes, MC + Talia, MC + Cece x2 bed and x1 night forest, MC + Cece + Eros x4 Night Tavern game.

Breeding pit - MC + Cece normal and high affection, MC + Doggirl normal and high affection, MC + Catgirl normal, MC + Cowgirl normal, Wolfman + Doggirl (i think, or is with catgirl).

Either salazar was removed from the game or i still cant get him to spawn, elf village same thing, once i go there for the first time, cant seem to return and not sure if the requests not counting down is still a thing (honestly dont remember)
The game right now simply doesnt feel worth of playing, not enough to do and considering the time between versions i'd say the game will only have a decent playable build in a year or two.
Wasnt expecting to be already full of content, but really feels empty, doesnt even feel like a demo, feels like its less, wich is a shame really.

Reactions: Shiba68

tailz14

Jul 23, 2017
What the heck am I missing here? I'm on day 40 and haven't found a way to raise affection with the monsters, nor have I found the scene with Talia or triggered the elves.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes