3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is a good game.

But you REALLY need to add diverse body types. Hips (might increase fertility) and breast sizes (3-5 sizes fx).
Make it take a while before the offspring is adult, add pregnancy.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yes, uh, because... two gays can REALLY breed for offspring. Ehh.
Some people are gonna like gay animations if we make em'. Idk, it seems to me everyone has the right to just not breed those male combinations together, or just turn off "Show animations".

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
I'm missing 2 scenes from the gallery, anyone know what they are or how to get them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've got the upper one playing blackjack with Cece and Eros in tavern:

For this one to occur Cece should win a few times and PC with Eros should drink beer together as losers. I guess the last piece of gallery may have the same prerequisite or something alike.

Also, i've been really frustrated with the fact that majority of the scenes were POV\Semi-POV and anal ones were not. Just compare these:

With these:

Come on, what's the fucking point then?! When you don't even see the asshole being penetrated... Even if not POV, it could've been made visible, from another angle at least...

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Iirc in the other breeding games, they actually provided gay interaction (or more accurately, not sexuality-specific animation, so it can be between same or different gender) for monster-to-monster milking mechanics, but that would mean implementing milks and semens as some sort of potion or sellable products in-game, in this current version of the game's case maybe it can also be a mechanic for a mentorship or increasing exp among 2 monsters without risk of pregnancy..

I'm also not into that kind of stuff but i don't mind if it's implemented in a reasonable sense within the game's context

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes