3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

WechaMings

Oct 13, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to unlock these 2 gallery?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember from 0.2 that the first one is Cece kissing you after Eros wins at Blackjack, but for some reason it does not unlock in the gallery even if you got the secene.
The second one i have no idea, it should be a new scene, but i got nothing from Rika after the blowjob one, other than the blowjob scene variants with the other girls interrupting, and i don't think it's those.

timenchange

Oct 8, 2017
So, I appear to be having an issue where there are no orders on the order board. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Is there something I should do first before getting orders? I have the license and rank E.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I forget, what's the procedure for a simple bug fix update? Do you still report it or not?

v.0.3.2

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
One new one for sure in cat girl and wolfman. In the 3.2 update the breeding animations have been added to the gallery but I am still missing bottom right one on page 5.

Bandit859

Jan 4, 2021
not sure if i did something wring but I've spent all my energy and it won't let me sleep aka stuck on day 2

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
Well, latest mobile update is even more unplayable than usual for me, and there's probably nothing the dev can do to fix it. Normally I have to deal with my phone's weird resolution cutting off either the top and bottom or the sides of the screen, but now I'm not even getting the prompts to leave the first room on a new game.

Not the devs fault, and I doubt it's worth it for them to add foldable support. Just be warned if you have a foldable.

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
Well, latest mobile update is even more unplayable than usual for me, and there's probably nothing the dev can do to fix it. Normally I have to deal with my phone's weird resolution cutting off either the top and bottom or the sides of the screen, but now I'm not even getting the prompts to leave the first room on a new game.

Not the devs fault, and I doubt it's worth it for them to add foldable support. Just be warned if you have a foldable.
Haha just came here to say the exact SAME THING! I can't leave the first room... DAMN

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey MorahZamora, does the monster affection have any impact in the game other than unlocking the special scenes? (maybe a good morning, or a event) Also, the devs have plans for the serium that i have talked in some post ago?

toolbarx

Aug 17, 2020
So, how do I get around porting saves from 0.2 to the new version? Particularly regarding where the saves are located, or at least the farm json file.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey MorahZamora, does the monster affection have any impact in the game other than unlocking the special scenes? (maybe a good morning, or a event) Also, the devs have plans for the serium that i have talked in some post ago?
I saw your post about the serum, remind me again? I'll post it in the Ideas section of the Discord for BF and Pin it, I remember thinking it was a good one.

Also, as of now, no, the affection points past 250 do nothing more than effectively raise the heart to that affection state.

Bandit859

Jan 4, 2021
Don't know how to do spoilers etc so warning maybe anyways had CeCe and k walk in on me during bj with rika and was wondering if that's the last scene I can't seem to progress further but I hear there is an elf girl is sum also only missing two pictures in the gallery both in second page

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2019
Not sure if its a bug or not; monsters usually have their stats caped at 100, but if you breed 2 monsters with 100 on the same stat their kids will start with 0 in said stat and it will cap at 99 instead of 100.

Last edited:

dookie85

Nov 18, 2020
So, how do I get around porting saves from 0.2 to the new version? Particularly regarding where the saves are located, or at least the farm json file.
A few days ago, I posted the previous two save location paths for v0.2, and I confused someone into thinking they were for 0.3.x
Anyway, the save file paths have changed, and fools here (including myself) are having a hard time finding it. Devs aren't commenting on our questions about it, probably because they don't want to deal with save file bug reports ontop of new version glitches.

Looks like they're saved directly to the registry....

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm
If this person is right, then I disagree with this change. Most games on this site aren't packaged with installers, so there's no uninstall script either. Therefore, when you decide to uninstall them, some leave lost bits on your harddrive if file locations aren't where you expect them to be. It's fine; I'll deal with it. But now, saves are hidden into the registry? This is bad form, in my opinion. This is why I always worry about using more than a couple of save slots, lol.

The scattered files business and single-player games contacting online servers are giving certain game engines a bad reputation here. In fact, I think the engines are all perfectly adequate, and rather the issue is with a few details devs tend to overlook.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes