3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

levatiaon

Nov 26, 2018
I have a couple questions regarding possible future additions and existing characters

1.is it possible for the next update to add a lock system for the monsters to prevent them from being sold or released ?

2.I kind of expected that Rika and Katelyn will be available as possible breeders in the future , but with your confirmation i wonder how long it'll take . With seeing the amount of room for improvemnt and additions i doubt it'll be this year .

3.I was wondering why the elf we met in the quest (sorry , kind of forgot her name) didnt end up as a breeder .
do you have any plans for her in the future updates?

I was thinking of addding a couple more questions , but it was nothing worth mentioning for now .With that being said , i hope that this game doesnt end up like Breeding Season and Cloud Meadow . They both fell into a different type of hellhole . One with losing its purpose and the other burning itself out by adding too much with nothing behind it .

Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
The main thing is, the game is not that hard (the only hard point is to make a ton of money playing without the codes), just read what the characters said, and what the quest log said, for example, in the start, they said to the mc to change the clothes, but in the quest log just said "go downstairs" so just go downstairs, the only "hard" thing is to start the shower scenes and the date with cece, but for that is really easy, for cece just go to the town at night, and for the shower scenes, just go up and down the stairs at night, after that, is just read both dialogues and the quest log. What a lot of people do is just skip the dialogue, and that you lose a lot of info.
I didn't mean like that. After i wake up and i finished taking to her the game locks itself and im not able to progress. I don't get any prompts or anything telling me i can go anywhere or do something.

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
is it just me or is anyone else have blank or black screens during the shower scenes with any of the girls as well as when cece and them come into yoru room just blank screen with text only

jafarian

May 25, 2017
So I recently downloaded this, and as someone who played Breeding Season for a lot of it's updates and Cloud Meadow. This game fucking claps, for being .3 it's already better then most of the games that it was based on. My hats off to the creator.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I didn't mean like that. After i wake up and i finished taking to her the game locks itself and im not able to progress. I don't get any prompts or anything telling me i can go anywhere or do something.
No questlog nothing? After the talk (and give yourself a name) you go direct to the city, and talk with everyone, but if for you that don't show is probably something has gone bad with the download and have corrupt somenting, also if you miss click and press tab, the game open a developer console in the upper window.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Hmm...This game could use a log if they have their dialog system similar to Visual Novels.
If I press Esc to open up the Menu and click on an option, like Saving for example, the game registers that as you clicking to advance the dialog.

It'd be nice if the game had some kind of quest log or a journal that stores quest information and maybe monster information.

What does Poe, the blacksmith do anyway? What's the plan for him?

And then there's the tailor in town that is under renovation. Still unclear on what they might do.

There's the Stamina stat that does nothing. What's the plan for that stat?

Will there by any plans to increase the size of the barn? Maybe through the blacksmith?

Reactions: SamWinters

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Why does this game have the gay tag? Played it and there was no gay scenes in it.
You can "breed" male on male. Of course they won't produce offspring. It's more like training.
Some people are not into that at all, even if they make said males look feminine.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Why does this game have the gay tag? Played it and there was no gay scenes in it.
Breeding, but so far there is no scene, think that tag for future scenes, in the older version where you can choose the type of art there was a breeder with wolfman.

You can "breed" male on male. Of course they won't produce offspring. It's more like training.
Some people are not into that at all, even if they make said males look feminine.
I guess what he asked is because there is no scenes yet for gay sex in the game, but that tag mean that eventually will have.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Hi dev, i think a piece of the writing in the intro section need to be tweaked a bit because as you can see here some of the more literal players are confused because they think that they literally have to dress up instead of just simply go outside and take the stairs

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Breeding, but so far there is no scene, think that tag for future scenes, in the older version where you can choose the type of art there was a breeder with wolfman.

I guess what he asked is because there is no scenes yet for gay sex in the game, but that tag mean that eventually will have.
Thanks for the info.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
May I know that are those letters after the stats value mean?
Follow the same way that every breeding game is a way to know with stats are better, so for example, a monster with dex D cost more energy to breed than a monster with C, if you know what stats do, is a easy way to find "better" monsters and breed ones with better stats.

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
Thx for answering. but sometimes I find characters with less value of stats, but higher in letter rank. e.g. 7 F for character A, and 4 D for character B. is it normal.
p.s. that's why I initially though this was growth rate rank.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes