3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I saw your post about the serum, remind me again? I'll post it in the Ideas section of the Discord for BF and Pin it, I remember thinking it was a good one.
It was that the game have some kind of serum for the mc have traits, even if those are temporary. Also thanks for the fast answer about the affection.

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
Hello, I quite liked the game this takes inspiration from and hope this project goes well. I would like to make a suggestion as to what I think would be a good implementation to the game, not now but in the future.

The thing that appealed to me most about BS was the breeding aspect and how the game encouraged you to breed multiple types together to create a new kind that you could then view the animation for and even breed that with another kind to make yet another creature.

Of course there were four types for each monster in BS, Standard, Futa, Feral and Petite, this gives 4 animations and body types for each monster(each gender anyway) I think more could be added with personality types too and that could add a second layer to game play as I will now mention. Another aspect I like the idea of but that was not actually implemented in BS is the idea of breeding monsters for more niche purposes. So breeding strong monsters for combat(like for some kind of arena mini game) breeding sexual monsters for brothels, breeding clever monsters for book keeping or whatever, etc. Firstly this adds new layers to the game and new goals to pursue in it but secondly these monsters could also have different body types and animations all of themselves, so a warrior type might have some armour, might be a bit taller and more muscular(not too muscular though) and probably be bored and disinterested in their breeding animation while a sexual type might have more of a sexual pose and thier animation would have them being much more interested.

Also a milking animation for each would be great. Actually while I mention this, maybe there should be a training animation and a breeding animation too, for example an animation for unprotected s*x in the missionary position for breeding and an animation for fellatio for training. Kind of makes more sense than a fellatio animation getting the monster pregnant and adds even more diversity.

But this all will take much time, it's just some food for thought. Thanks for reading this if indeed you have.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
I obsolutely LOVE the new updates! Great work! I've noticed only one or two small bugs, like when you're loading a save while your partner should be naked, they have clothes on (as you'll see) and i have a few questions for the devs:

1 - The most important thing I'm wondering is about this, (the screenshot) when you're in the hot spring with Rika and she asks you this question: If the player would prefer her to (sexually) be only with him or she can go around **Does this choise matter for future gameplay and story?**
2 - If the choise does matter, what scenes will be available for the different choises?
3 - Rika asking you about the future: Does that choise matter(if you want to marry her or be "free")? and if it does what scenes will be available for the different choises?
4 - I've donated 100+ elfs and some days have passed, but nothing new is going on with them. I guess the story part withthe elfs will be continued in future updates?

Last edited:

HelloWorld999

Apr 26, 2018
In order in the Gallery:
MC + Catgirl
MC + Catgirl (Affection)
MC + Doggirl
MC + Doggirl (Affection)
MC + Elf
MC + Elf (Affection)
MC + Cece
MC + Cece (Affection)
MC + Cowgirl
Wolfman + Cowgirl
Wolfman + Catgirl
Cece + Catgirl
What took me forever to figure out is that after affection is raised to 250 and the hearts starts to pulsate, you can click on it and it changes colour, which activates the additional scenes if available.

Reactions: WechaMings

Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
Question for the android version when you start the game after you finish taking the only thing i can do is bring up the main menu anyone knows how to fix this?

chumbagumbler69

Jul 2, 2020
How do you get Cece and Eros to play cards again? It only triggered the one time for me was I supposed to save before so I could see all combinations or is there a way to trigger it again? I've fully completed Cece's story so maybe she just never shows up in the town at night after that?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
How do you get Cece and Eros to play cards again? It only triggered the one time for me was I supposed to save before so I could see all combinations or is there a way to trigger it again? I've fully completed Cece's story so maybe she just never shows up in the town at night after that?
I guess it was removed or it's a bug. It used to be repeatable back in the day, but I haven't found any info on the discord that mentions it's not supposed to be repeatable anymore.

Reactions: chumbagumbler69

Nenzislashnancy

Jun 16, 2020
What to do when you first woke up? The girl tell me to get some clothes but I clicked in the dresser, the chest, side table lamp, EVERYTHING but nothing seems to work

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
Ok so i see other codes listed for changing guild points and character stats and even monster stats or changing traits around do any of these work and if so how do i enable them cause the only code that seem to work are the ones listed under debug codes for the basic stuff with no character stat codes or monster codes for affection or xp rates and such which would be nice if there were

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What there is codes for in the Debug list is all you need right now. There's nothing more to the game than gold, energy, time, restocks, the basics. You should be good on what's there, there are no guilds, there are no character stats you won't unlock without just progressing the game and exploring. (y)

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I didn't even get that far.
The main thing is, the game is not that hard (the only hard point is to make a ton of money playing without the codes), just read what the characters said, and what the quest log said, for example, in the start, they said to the mc to change the clothes, but in the quest log just said "go downstairs" so just go downstairs, the only "hard" thing is to start the shower scenes and the date with cece, but for that is really easy, for cece just go to the town at night, and for the shower scenes, just go up and down the stairs at night, after that, is just read both dialogues and the quest log. What a lot of people do is just skip the dialogue, and that you lose a lot of info.

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes