3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Cece is a terrible card player. She has the MC and Eros beat, and still draws cards to get that 21.

edit.
Can we bring back Elf and inspector? couple.
I remember an elf in the forest, but no Inspector.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Morah SDG

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
i remember in the older version before unity their was a way to alter how much energy you have. is their a way to do that with this version too?

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Rika and Katelyn are definitely planned to become breeders (We'll work out the logistics of human characters breeding quickly)k but if anything as far as protagonists go, we'd just make our own female character.
If the idea is to "speed up" their breeding? Just put an event that they drink a potion of the scientist (Talia?) with a pretext of health, but it causes a side effect.

Bustoise

Oct 18, 2018
I've got the upper one playing blackjack with Cece and Eros in tavern:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For this one to occur Cece should win a few times and PC with Eros should drink beer together as losers. I guess the last piece of gallery may have the same prerequisite or something alike.

Also, i've been really frustrated with the fact that majority of the scenes were POV\Semi-POV and anal ones were not. Just compare these:

With these:

Come on, what's the fucking point then?! When you don't even see the asshole being penetrated... Even if not POV, it could've been made visible, from another angle at least...
Bro, how did u get this scene with Cece without a bra?

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
How do I enter the tavern? I got the elf mission to bring her food but when I go to the tavern It always says that I should go home for today...

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm hello, anyone have a guide, or some steps to full unlock all gallery scenes?

also ahm i wanna know what is the propose of breed elf , since the option say "Donate" but i go to their map and never happen anything....

a full save or something? also i had a rough time breeding a 6 skills monster, its any chance to have a monster with more than that skills at sametime ? and what you suggest to breed and always have?.... i thank any advice or comment guys

Jan 21, 2019
So I encountered a bug when your stats and your monster stats are all 100 the newborn's stats always be 0
Meaning newborns cant go above 49.

Reactions: SenPC
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes