3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
WTF, is there some ghost inside the house, lol.
Started new game, in the night catch event with Cece in bath, but there is no sprite on Cece only dialogues and voices.
Is it bugged? I need to start new game again?
And plese if someone know, in this version bug remains with stats of monsters where everything can be corrupted to 0, as i understand there is a problem when Lvl of monster and breeder high and because of it somehow null all stats.
if it mc 1-40 lvl and monster 1-40lvl there is no problem but if both high it corrupt in babies stats...
if there is still this bug, i don't want to lose my time.
Also the bug with missing sprite of Cece in bathroom (night).

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
i think it's better to teach them how to use search inside threads.:)
Yeah...that kind piss me off...people prefer to ask before use the search, if is something that have been answered like, 2 years ago, 200 pages back ok, but nope...if you search "debug" there you can see the answer in the first 3 posts.

Reactions: DeMoS666

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
When looking at monster stats, which is better the number or the letter? And for the letters, is A the best and F the worst?

And how do you raise the monster's stats?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
When looking at monster stats, which is better the number or the letter? And for the letters, is A the best and F the worst?

And how do you raise the monster's stats?
Is there a guide that explains all the mechanics of the game? How breeding works (the offspring's stat and trait generation)? What the stats do? What leveling up affects? And all the other important information that the game doesn't explain.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Why does the game sometimes let me in the tavern and sometimes not? I know it has nothing to do with my energy, but what causes it.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
the farm button being forever on screen is a bug that i have already mentioned here myself. i guess it will be fixed during the next update....hopefully
I did find that going to the forest and using the map to leave, fixed this problem. The problem shows up when I use the farm button while on the forest screen. So, if the dev sees this they'll know exactly where the bug is.

I did play Breeding Season a bit, but got bored because of lack of stuff happening, just breed monsters and little else. This game seems to have more side stuff to do.

I've seen 3 shower scenes (one for each of the girls at the farm) but they don't seem to be repeatable, is this true?

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
So, I'm gonna say I "beat the game" in its current state. <.<

View attachment 985091
(yes, everyone has that full ability spread, minus Karo and Cece of course)

... you have no idea how gaddum hard it was to keep the white hair in that bloodline, since NONE of the male monsters can carry that color. X_x
Idon't know how long it took you, so good work! on the other hand, you can change the hair color+ style, the color of clothes and accessories and skin color however and whenever you wish in versions 0.3 and newer

SamWinters

Apr 1, 2018
Idon't know how long it took you, so good work! on the other hand, you can change the hair color+ style, the color of clothes and accessories and skin color however and whenever you wish in versions 0.3 and newer
Yeah, by the time I realized those existed, I had 4/5 talents already bred up, so I figured I might as well finish legit

Reactions: SenPC
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes