3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I believe that there is nothing more with the elves at the moment, i have donate more than 200 of them.

With the exception of the rework in the village, i guess for the scenes is the rika and mc.
200 Wow. Each time i try to combine best genes, more think the game is not for me. too annoying to combine 4 skills up to 4 lvl. It is really unfortunate that MC can't get any skills aven for short time.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
200 Wow. Each time i try to combine best genes, more think the game is not for me. too annoying to combine 4 skills up to 4 lvl. It is really unfortunate that MC can't get any skills aven for short time.
Well, i'm just use the mc for breeding, so i gave the idea to MorahZamora that we could have some kind of serum (like those that we gave to Poe) to give the mc the traits, even if was temporary, also the elves i just keep breeding to level up my license, so 200 are kind a easy task, since i'm not trying to keep any good genes in them.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I am missing the forth scene in the first page, But I have all others, any help?
Is Talia+Mc, the quest start when you see Poe sick, and you need to make a serum for him, so if you drink the wrong one, you have sex with her.

kukaku

Jan 1, 2019
Is there anything wrong with the Android 0.3.2 version? After the first conversation, I can't do anything, I can't click anything. Does anyone know how to start?

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
I am missing 2 page scene 1 and 3 of first row, i guess i missed them during card game and i need to restart the game, right?

BloodTears

May 30, 2018
Doesn't have much experiences from Unity but is there a way to hide the dialogue box or UI?

Edit: Nevermind. I got it. [Space] bar, silly me

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I am missing 2 page scene 1 and 3 of first row, i guess i missed them during card game and i need to restart the game, right?
Yes, both them are, one is you slapping cece+eros butt, and other is cece+eros kissing. I'm gonna be honest with you, or you can use the cheat to unlock all the scenes, or wait for the next update, maybe in the next update you can go play card again.

Dargast

Mar 29, 2018
Heyo, just wanted to report a bug I fouind with the current version. If you speak with cece during the second night in the city, her model dissappears during talks. Anytime you speak with her afterwards, you talk into literal space. Just to let you know about that.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes