3.60 star(s) 61 Votes
Jul 11, 2019
No Female player character option? Thats kinda the appeal for a lot of people with games like this.

I don't wana just watch two monsters breed, i wana get in on the action!

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
No Female player character option? Thats kinda the appeal for a lot of people with games like this.

I don't wana just watch two monsters breed, i wana get in on the action!
I think there is planned roles for female monster breeders(maybe 2-3 girls from ranch and maybe your female friends). So there is no need for female player.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I am having trouble playing the android version of this game i cant click anything in the beginning of the android version

somethingblue

Sep 21, 2017
I think there is planned roles for female monster breeders(maybe 2-3 girls from ranch and maybe your female friends). So there is no need for female player.
They had a poll about that, female player was something that won (they even made the design for it) but with the glacial pace of development, I wouldn't expect them to ever get to it.

Reactions: DeMoS666

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Is there a wiki or guide for this game? I can't seem to get any of the scenes for Kate, Rika or Talia and I have no idea how to get elves or do really anything past the basic mechanic's.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Is there a wiki or guide for this game? I can't seem to get any of the scenes for Kate, Rika or Talia and I have no idea how to get elves or do really anything past the basic mechanic's.
the elves is easy everything else idont know

it has be done after ceratin day dont know which but you have to talk to eos and find the rumor about witch in forest.

then next day visit forest you tun into an elf.

then after a few days of buing food from eos you can bring her back to farm

then she agress to brin you to her village to talk to leader.

then if memory serves elf leader agrees to send elf slaves to help your farm with the condition that any elf boys you make get sent to elf camp which sucks.

as for rika you cant progress with her till after you snoop on her in shower which i think is sometime after first payment.

then i visited her in garden and helped out every day for a while

until i triggered a few events.

last one i triggered was a date in really hot red dress.

cece i think you have to visit town at nights to progress with her not sure.

i actually need to know to delete my saves cause i keep messing up though.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
guys if anyone ever wants to delete save cause they messed up or something

fyi If anyone else ever runs into the issues of want to delete a save

open regedit>HKEY_CURRENT_USER>SOFTWARE>Team Bieno delete that folder

and the monster saves user>appdata>localroam>Team Bieno detele the files inside that folder

Reactions: nightscarlet

Zorg771

Jun 6, 2020
I’ve done most of the available things to do in this build and I gotta say that I’m loving this so far. Dialogue/writing is great and funny, characters are likeable, scenes are pretty sexy.

To Team Bieno:

Small suggestion: would love if sound effects were added to all the sex scenes. Like how there’s sounds for when Rika gives you a BJ, it’d be great if there were some slapping sfx, for example, added to every scene just so it’s not completely silent.

Also, I have a question: I know Rika technically spoke against it in the lake/swimming scene with her, but are there any threesomes actually planned in the future in that nature (with Rika and Kate for example), or is that something you have no interest in doing? I know that Patreon has rules against that kind of stuff but there are ways to work around it. Just wondering what you guys want/don’t want to do.

Regardless, I’m gonna keep a close eye on this game, lots of potential here. Keep up the great work!

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I can't click anything in the android version.
Get the intro talk by the girland she tells me to put on clothes but nothing afterwards. I even went pixel hunting like in 80's Point'n'Click adventures.
Any help?

ZukaneKaimora

Jul 16, 2018
I can't click anything in the android version.
Get the intro talk by the girland she tells me to put on clothes but nothing afterwards. I even went pixel hunting like in 80's Point'n'Click adventures.
Any help?
I got past this with creating a save file and then loading that file. This release is really buggy for android so SAVE OFTEN.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have one question how can i raise the affection between my monsters? I know if my MC breed with monsters i can raise theyr affection. But how do i raise it if i breed as a sample "Wolfboy and Catgirl".? And did anyone know when the next Update is ready?

ekohli

Mar 17, 2021
Only one missing scene left on the gallery, on 0.3.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I find the last one? It's in a separate page from the (presently completed) monster combinations gallery.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Only one missing scene left on the gallery, on 0.3.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I find the last one? It's in a separate page from the (presently completed) monster combinations gallery.
The blowjob in front of Rika in the kitchen? It comes after the first blowjob in the kitchen, either the day after or you have to grind for affection a bit more.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes