3.60 star(s) 61 Votes
Jul 14, 2017
How do you get more affection with cece? ik you get more after breeding but you cant breed with her since she doesnt like you, am i retarded?

Last edited:

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
How do you get more affection with cece? ik you get more after breeding but you cant breed if with her since she doesnt like you, am i retarded?
You need to progress with some scenes involving her then you can breed with her.
Go visit the tavern some time. Maybe wander around the house.

Single581

Feb 5, 2021
I'm now playing 0.32 android version. And I can't do anything after first conversation. I did found an old 0.3 version from another website (itch.io), it had no problem like this. Maybe you guys should try to fix this? I love your game , especially the art style , so please give us a chance to play the game.

Reactions: DemonAztec

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there a way to get more buildings?at the start of the game shows guest house,etc wondering if at some point we can get more buildings?if so how?

Omegasail75

Oct 16, 2018
Nice graphics. I really wanted to play that. But... My phone is a Huawei Y6s with android 10. After 5-15 mis of playing the game hangs on. All dialogue and function windows disappear and charracters just move their mouths. Also a music or other sounds disappear. Tried everything...

jokerlizer77

Jul 24, 2019
iam strugle to complet all scene ... i just got H-scene with talia - cece - and rika - poker game scene - peep scene ... and there two more scene i cant unlock ... there some one are already complete all scene v.3.2???

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
how do i get my monsters from 0.2? i made a .json file but can't find where game saved it.
UPD: Found it, C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\saves

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
It would be cool if the gallery unlock debug code unlocked more than half the gallery.

That said, really good quality content for what was unlocked.

Reactions: junior20000

Malichi Wildman

Jun 18, 2020
A pity. i can't unren this this game and find cheats by myself. And i think normaly you can't extract unity game also. Ok, i will wait until someone post cheats. No reason to play 2 game years to test this unfinished game. And the most annoying this save game type, i alredy cheated some nson files with Artmoney but it broke saves, so better not cheat like this. Is there nson save editor maybe? i only found this program but it seems it is only for Dev's use.
and about nson files someone found way to cheat, but can't do tools by themselves https://f95zone.to/threads/nson-save-files.58667/

P.S. So guys if you find any cheats post them please.
The CHEATS so far as of V0.3.2a
(Input Field one) gold (Input Field two) (number value <99999)
(Input Field one) energy (Input Field two) (number value <99999)

Working on the rest including affection.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes