3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Nanaki26

Dec 14, 2018
Since I don't think anyone has done it, i shall do it.
I found this list of DebugCodes and figured i'd share. I haven't tested them all but they seem to work so here ya go:
(Note that this is since version .2 so i dont think some of these work like the unlock gallery)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Reluser

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
how to do the events of Cece and Eros, for me blackjack has not yet been activated

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I already did a lot in the game, I released the elves, I managed to finish the event of the mother, to the point of being able to do the anal with her, but I can't be friends with Cece or Eros, nor release the backjack I released

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I already did a lot in the game, I released the elves, I managed to finish the event of the mother, to the point of being able to do the anal with her, but I can't be friends with Cece or Eros, nor release the backjack I released
never mind, in my other save, i realized i lost a lot of friendship with cece, that's why the event wasn't activating

digga

Jun 30, 2018
Still missing one breeding scene, I got all with the girls, including the lover scene with Cece, cat, dog, and elf. And I got the one with wolfman and cat.
Which one am I missing?

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
Still missing one breeding scene, I got all with the girls, including the lover scene with Cece, cat, dog, and elf. And I got the one with wolfman and cat.
Which one am I missing?
maybe wolfman with cowgirl or mc with cowgirl

Reactions: digga
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes