3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
It was stopping me before that. Didn't know I needed to see the event with Eros and Cece on the back porch of the bar. Then it happened again with the elf girl. I think it's working now.

Reactions: Thranduil77

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
How can you skip to the evening? I breed monsters until I run out of energy and visit town, but time never seems to advance. I'd like to work at the bar to earn some money (it's only day 3). Skip day just advances to night when I can sleep, but I'd rather explore and do things that are only available in the evenings.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Skip to night,don't go to bed.
When I skip to night it goes directly to night and skips evening, or is evening/night the same time period? The way the NPC's speak imply that they're separate time periods. My days in the game are: wake up, breed until energy runs out, skip to night, sleep. There's nothing new aside from a few shower scenes happening in game through 18 days.

Last edited:

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
It's just day/night. When it's night,that's when you can go to the bar. Stay outside or stay in town when you hit the night button.

Destruct122

May 30, 2017
it's been 2 months since their last patreon post. Does anyone have information on if this is officially a dead game?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
if you check the previous page, you'll see some info about development. long story short, the team is focused on their other game, Amity Park, right now, so this one is kind of on the backburner for now.
Well...for me at least this one was a lot better than Amity Park. But i guess this one was a lot harder to do too, since they changed from renpy to unity, but is really sad, i had high hopes that this one could be the new breeding season, and not that crap.

asins1991

Jan 25, 2021
I can't believe so many people are continuing to contribute to their patreon. So many other deserving developers making far less. Sigh.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It should be marked as on-hold tbh.
Since they are focusing on the other game and not in this one is right, but if i'm not wrong, the own dev need to ask to put the on-hold tag, the only auto-tag is abandoned. Is sad that they prefer the other game over this one, i have played a little of the other, and like this one a lot more, that game is just for those that like that cartoon, but hey, probably that one is making more money than this one, so that's why.

Reactions: Daddums and Blck

Stan99nl

Dec 2, 2018
I really liked playing the game but there is one massive flaw for Android . Everytime you like to lay on your side your screen switches to vertical. Even on locked position it goes to vertical. Now i need to play the game while sitting straight Wich is really annoying.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
A pity that there is so much tragedy with the developments recently, but above all that the curses persist.

The other game looks good but, this was something fresh (more or less) in an over-demand of genres or styles and to top it off, since there are years left for the other to be finished, plus what would be left for this one to finish, for that period, I just hope there are already others who are working on it and this one that would have been one of the first is just one more meh.

But taking into account the curse with furry, monster girls and the like that don´t prosper as long as they aren´t from Japan (for the most part) the future looks very dark.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So have anyone finally a clue or information when the next update finally comes?
The last post in their patreon was april 4...but with they almost focusing only in the "main" game, i have no idea...but i will be honest, don't have high hopes with this game, i believe that this game will have the curse of breeding games...or will milk the patreons and don't have anything or will end abandoned. Is really a shame that this is going this way, this was to be the chosen one, not join the dark side.

Reactions: Tuga85 and Blck
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes