3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Are we ever going to get a complete breeding game? So many people want it, and so many capable devs avoid it.
There is some here, for example Breeders of the Nephelym, is not the fastest development, but still going, at least one of few, there is other one "famous" but i cannot call that "breeding game", well started like one, but soon the dev put priority in the "dungeon crawler", and give a middle finger for the breeding aspect, there is others, but mostly they are humans and not monsters, the few that have monsters are mostly in text only.

Reactions: voltairepop

SeriouslyBlah

May 22, 2021
I just started playing the game, how do i interact with the girls? i dont see an opportunity to interact with cece and the katelyn. All I do is wake up,breed till the energy is zero,skip the time and sleep..i dont even see the girls anywhere....and what do you even do with the cabbage patch?(i think it's a cabbage patch?)

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
I hope in the next update rika will be avaliable for monster breeding. And some scenes with kaitlyn, eros and possibly the queen. As well as some new monster combinations too.

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
Is there any walkthrough or guide? Been breeding for 3 months and i still dont have anything or its just it?

Derpisk

Sep 4, 2018
There is some here, for example Breeders of the Nephelym, is not the fastest development, but still going, at least one of few, there is other one "famous" but i cannot call that "breeding game", well started like one, but soon the dev put priority in the "dungeon crawler", and give a middle finger for the breeding aspect, there is others, but mostly they are humans and not monsters, the few that have monsters are mostly in text only.
I like BOTN but i don't like the sex animations, just me though.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Dropping a comment here because I never get notifications for this page anymore. Now that Amity Park's Redux update is soon to be published publicly, we're going to refocus back onto this game.
Well, i'm not gonna lie that seeing one project taking all attention over another i was really disappointed, even more because there was no communication, i understand that some writers have some "blank" times, but was a lot better if you and your team talked about it, we have been since apr 4 without any info, i really hope that this game goes on, since like i said, this one was supposed to be "the one" and not another game where have good ideas, and got abandoned. I really liked so far almost anything related to this game, but who can tell if the this will not happen again, give an update, and focus all your effort on the other game and give zero fucks to this one, until proven wrong, i will be skeptical about this game.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018

Status Update (7-11-21)

Hey, guys sorry for the long time in between posts like this.

It simply was a very stressful time on our other game, and I felt we didn’t have anything interesting related to "Breeding Farm" that we could talk about until now. Our team member MorahZamora will pop in from time to time with his own posts though if it’s been some downtime since a post. Help give you guys an idea of what’s what, even if it’s just something small or a question related to the content he’d like you patrons to answer.

So, in the last few months, we've been very focused on finalizing the new update for Tiem Bieno’s other venture, "Amity Park". If any of you who are new here don’t know what that is, it’s the game I began in 2017 on my own and has changed a lot over the course of almost 4 years now. We work on it in conjunction with BF, and that update took a lot of time and effort to get done, but now it’s good and done.

Anyway, back to Breeding Farm.

We will finally shift the team's effort and focus back on to this game, as promised.

Luckily most of the scenes and animations that were planned are already created at this point.
But it will still take a good amount of time until everything gets imported and programmed into the Unity project itself. Hopefully, it won't be too long until everything is ready for release. If we haven't mentioned it yet, the new update will include new monster races for breeding and will have a lot of new scenes involving Rika and Cece.

For now, just please be patient with us as we give our best to get the next update done as soon as possible. In the meantime, please take a look at a new Sneak Peek above, and please check out our newest update for "Amity Park" once it's been publicly released, either the 16thor 17thof July.

Sincerely,

-GZone & and Team Bieno

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Screenshot_2021-07-13-19-59-12-00.jpg
can anyone pls help me how can i leave this room im playing the game on my android phone i tried clicking anything in this room but i cant leave it

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes