3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
Anybody else have a problem with the message speed? I've got it turned up to max but the text just crawls. Also,why do they have a white next button on a white text screen? Not easy to tell when you have to click the arrow.

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
Figured out a way around the problem with the text speed. Didn't know you needed to click the dialog box.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Damn, the kitchen blowjob scenes were amazing. I do wish there was a variant for them getting scene. Especially with how much she seems to get off on it.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
It's not abandoned.
I understand that you're a member of the development team and know the true answer.

None the less...

The last update was released here was in January. The last status update posted to the Patreon was in February, promising
We are also going to show you a proper road map for planned Breeding Farm content very soon, so you’ll be able to have a better idea of what you can expect to see in every update.
it is now May with no update appearing and no roadmap posted. Someone's idea of very soon is either on geologic time scales or priorities shifted.

It feels abandoned.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I understand that you're a member of the development team and know the true answer.

None the less...

The last update was released here was in January. The last status update posted to the Patreon was in February, promising it is now May with no update appearing and no roadmap posted. Someone's idea of very soon is either on geologic time scales or priorities shifted.

It feels abandoned.
The team (whether you agree with it or not) decided to split time and resources to do two games.

This means the team has to prioritize one games launch first, then the other. The cost for being able to produce 2 games though at the same time is obviously a much reduced production speed.

Reactions: Reluser and digga

digga

Jun 30, 2018
The team (whether you agree with it or not) decided to split time and resources to do two games.

This means the team has to prioritize one games launch first, then the other. The cost for being able to produce 2 games though at the same time is obviously a much reduced production speed.
Which game are they working on?

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
i think there is a bug at android version. The first start when you click the dresser. there is no click icon or going down to stairs

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
Not sure what's going on but I can't get into the bar. Every time I click it,it says"I should probably go home."

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes