3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Huh, good to know the game hasn't been abandoned yet i guess... although knowing how pessimistic the "breeding" games genre are because of the BS curse, leaving this thread unattended for a lengthy amount of time like that wasn't very confidence-inspiring

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 1295535
can anyone pls help me how can i leave this room im playing the game on my android phone i tried clicking anything in this room but i cant leave it
There was a guy (sorry, i don't remember your name) a couple months ago, he said that he have the same problem, i believe that still bugged, since the game don't have an update for a long time.

gallery page 5 last 3 images what are they?
Cowgirl+Wolf, Catgirl+Wolf, Cece+catgirl.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I think what he meant is the ability to harvest milk/semen/eggs from our monsters, so "farming" as in ranching

Reactions: rile

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
I know that both of these scenes are with Rika, but how do you get them to happen? I have a few different saves, some before I helped her and some after but I can't get them either way. Is there something else I'm supposed to do to make them happen, I know one's in the kitchen and the other I'm assuming is in the bedroom at night.

Aderyn

Dec 14, 2019
I know that both of these scenes are with Rika, but how do you get them to happen? I have a few different saves, some before I helped her and some after but I can't get them either way. Is there something else I'm supposed to do to make them happen, I know one's in the kitchen and the other I'm assuming is in the bedroom at night.
The firsst one missing is the vaginal scene. I think you have to be the nice guy and not hit on her when she is drunk, and keep helping her. Its funny because the scene you have is actually the last one you get from her i think.

Tomiko

Aug 3, 2017
please keeping going, dont flop like breeding season.
cloudy meadows got some quality sex animations but maneuverering around the map/world hurts my eyes and the characters are so soulless. lacky ANY form of personality...i miss my shy hunk of a yeti before BS ripped

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
My only beef with this game is Talia's Shop. Not sure if anyone else has this problem but I've always have to click around the screen to get her to show up. It's a pain in the ass. Then you have to click all over again to leave.

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
Keeping fucking the monster until it gets pregnant. There's a number on the far left that tells you the odds of the monster getting pregnant. The higher the number,the higher the chance of having offspring. Also make sure you have the animations turned on. There's a good chance it'll show the monster getting pregnant.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019

Status Update (7-11-21)

Hey, guys sorry for the long time in between posts like this.

It simply was a very stressful time on our other game, and I felt we didn’t have anything interesting related to "Breeding Farm" that we could talk about until now. Our team member MorahZamora will pop in from time to time with his own posts though if it’s been some downtime since a post. Help give you guys an idea of what’s what, even if it’s just something small or a question related to the content he’d like you patrons to answer.

So, in the last few months, we've been very focused on finalizing the new update for Tiem Bieno’s other venture, "Amity Park". If any of you who are new here don’t know what that is, it’s the game I began in 2017 on my own and has changed a lot over the course of almost 4 years now. We work on it in conjunction with BF, and that update took a lot of time and effort to get done, but now it’s good and done.

Anyway, back to Breeding Farm.

We will finally shift the team's effort and focus back on to this game, as promised.

Luckily most of the scenes and animations that were planned are already created at this point.
But it will still take a good amount of time until everything gets imported and programmed into the Unity project itself. Hopefully, it won't be too long until everything is ready for release. If we haven't mentioned it yet, the new update will include new monster races for breeding and will have a lot of new scenes involving Rika and Cece.

For now, just please be patient with us as we give our best to get the next update done as soon as possible. In the meantime, please take a look at a new Sneak Peek above, and please check out our newest update for "Amity Park" once it's been publicly released, either the 16thor 17thof July.

Sincerely,

-GZone & and Team Bieno
I am happy that you are back. always finish your project, because a finished work is better than an unfinished one.

Reactions: Morah SDG

wibewibe

Dec 8, 2017
[There is a scene where I wish the main character's (default name:Karo) body, especially his muscles, were better drawn, as a request, though it is a bit perverse.

The scenes I thought so are

The breeding scene with the cow and cce
The doggy scene with rika and talia.

In the breeding scene with the cow and rika and talia doggy scene, I would like to see the abdominal muscles drawn in.

In the breeding scene with cece, the flesh needs to be a little more yielding.
]

I'd like to send this to the author, but I think I'll have to register on patreon to send it.

Translated with (free version)

Last edited:

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone know what the 2nd and 4th scenes are on the 4th page of gallery and how to get them?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes