3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

1234fillername1234

Nov 6, 2020
I don't usually comment but I really enjoyed this game so I am going to attempt to make a guide to hopefully help someone out, because this game was kinda irritating to get the ball rolling. First I would like to say that I LOVE the art style, very well done, and I love the proportions of the girls especially cece. That being said I think it would really help players if there was some form of a hint system in the gallery. I have played other VN where they have a hint option in the gallery, that way you at least have SOME direction of where to go. Also I hope that the breeding management gets updated, like it would be nice to have a file for cat, dog, cow, elf, etc. I also hope that the storage gets expanded soon because 20 is just not enough and it's really annoying if you want to have different hair and eye colors because you need a large stock of each.

My FIRST tip is that you only get ONE elf girl and she is blonde, if you get rid of her and don't have any other blonde elves it's over. I haven't found any way to get that back, now all my elves are either blue haired, purple, or green. The other races can be diversified because you can just buy new stock from Talia, but I haven't seen a way to get other blonde elves. So make sure to keep the original elf that you are given, just in case. I love the art style, the dialogue is decent, I really would love to see this game expanded upon. I am into blowjobs and the pov blowjobs are pretty fucking great, especially the Cece breeding pit one, god damn, near perfection. There are NO scenes with Katelyn right now, and there are NO scenes with Elizabeth the church lady, she has a quest prompt when you talk to her but it never activates, there isn't any real reason to talk to her right now.

Gallery:
1,1= Cece shower scene, you have to be in the screen outside of your room at night time. A prompt will come up for you to begin shower scene. This scene gets voice acting

1,2= Katelyn shower scene, same as before

1,3= Rika shower scene, same as before

1,4= Talia scene, you get this scene when a quest prompt comes up with the blacksmith dude, you talk to talia to get a vial, chose the right vial and you get a scene with her

1,5= cece sex, At night go to the first town screen and a prompt will come up to talk with Cece, choose the right dialogue options and you progress her story, there are 2 dates you go on with her I believe, then this is the first sex scene. I think you need to go to your room and click on the bed.

1,6= cece morning blowjob, after the 1,5 sex scene wait a while and if you click your bed to go to sleep then this scene will happen and she will give you a morning blowjob, she will also ask you to fuck her more in the breeding pit.

2,1= cece/eros spanking, on your first date with Cece when you talk to her in town save as soon as you can because you play blackjack in the tavern with eros and I was only able to do this once per playthrough (it wasn't repeatable). You play a game of black jack and depending on who wins or loses you get different scenes this scene is if you win you can ask to spank them.

2,2= Eros top off, If cece wins in blackjack I think she asks Eros to take her top off.

2,3= Cece/Eros kissing, if you win you can ask them to kiss

2,4= Cece kiss POG (I love pov kissing and wish it was in more games, the way cece is straddled on you and she has the heart eyes is just pretty damn good IMO), you get this scene if Eros wins she will have you guys kiss.

2,5= Rika sex scene, this scene is from doing rikas story line, after you finish the shower encounters you will begin her story line by going down to the mainroom of the house. Rika will have groceries and then will ask you to help her in the vegetable garden. By doing this everyday when available you will gain affinity and trigger new scenes. Eventually you get this sex scene.

2,6= Rika anal, this is just continuing the Rika quest line, I am not gonna go in depth because it's pretty self explanatory, save at dialogue options and read the dialogue and follow the prompts.

3,1= Rika blowjob scene, I am not quite sure how this one works, I just got this after a while by going into the back kitchen, I am not sure what level you have to be with Rika to get this. Basically she will just ask to blow you, this scene gets voice acting.

3,2= Cece/Eros licking, The tavern has a left entrance that you can click, at nighttime after you have done ceces story line try clicking the entrance and this scene should happen. It may happen sooner, idk, just click the left tavern entrance at night time until you get it.

4,1= Catgirl/MC breeding pit
4,2= Catgirl/MC love breeding pit (This mechanic is that after you have sex with a monster girl enough times they will "love" you, a little heart button will allow you to toggle the sex scene)
4,3= Dog girl/MC
4,4= Dog girl/MC love
4,5= Elf girl/MC
4,6= Elf girl MC love
5,1= Cece/MC
5,2= Cece/MC love IMO the best scene in the whole game, but that's just my preferences....
5,3= Cowgirl/MC
5,4= cowgirl/wolfman
5,5= catgirl/wolfman
5,6= Cece/catgirl

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I think works the same, just see the questlog or share Screenshot.
hey man is there any walkthru for this game? i need to spoil myslf but at least ill know what i have to do to advance or stop playing cus i reach the end of story maybe

I think works the same, just see the questlog or share Screenshot.
after the event with lightower it said something back and forth in mission tab so i wasnt sure what to do, and i walked in my room day and night but u actually need to sleep there in ur room to get woke up by landlord lady

Last edited:

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
hey man is there any walkthru for this game? i need to spoil myslf but at least ill know what i have to do to advance or stop playing cus i reach the end of story maybe

after the event with lightower it said something back and forth in mission tab so i wasnt sure what to do, and i walked in my room day and night but u actually need to sleep there in ur room to get woke up by landlord lady
Send me pv, i end the game 2 times in the same day because i missed one scene :ROFLMAO: .

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
reading da guide coz some H scenes r missible - Talia n Black Jack

unlock Rika's anal scene b4 sex scene

wonder if u can do it outta order

already started a 2nd file LOL

Last edited:

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
reading da guide coz some H scenes r missible - Talia n Black Jack

unlock Rika's anal scene b4 sex scene

wonder if u can do it outta order

already started a 2nd file LOL
Weird, that scene you ge it before you can start breed Cece or you need to see it for start breeding Cece.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
did it
all dun
idk if Rika BJ can go after Rika anal - went back to old save kept checking Kitchen over 29 times nope
somehow i skip Rika sex n bj
i think i hit no on da Rika Date coz I hit no on Kitchen BJ
had to reload save after BJ aint turn on

Date Yes > Dress > Festival > Lighthouse 1K Dani > Check Bed (Night) > Rika Sex > Check Kitchen (Day) > Rika BJ

Rika Sex can repeat

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Well on which day especially comes the new version? Cause we have September and idk if this is abandoned. Did anyone know new about that? Have they abandoned it or not?

Blck

May 22, 2017
Well on which day especially comes the new version? Cause we have September and idk if this is abandoned. Did anyone know new about that? Have they abandoned it or not?
They are still working on it but with pace of snail so it will take time and i guess End September or October we will see new version

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes