3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Hello can someone help me to recover my save file? i just change my pc and copy all files from AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\saves to my new pc but my save is gone :cry:.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
As a preface, I've not given any money to this project. Learned my lesson with Breeding Season. If this game is actually a cash grab, and I'm not saying it is, then it would be precisely for that reason that it was never marked as on-hold. Why kill a cash cow that still brings in that sweet money? Even giving the devs the benefit of the doubt and saying this is 100% legit, keeping their patreon page themed after this game while most, if not all, of their focus has been on their other game is at the very least a scummy thing to do, if not outright deceptive, since the only donation tier that explicitly mentions anything other than Breeding Farm benefits is the $20 tier. Wish we had a breakdown of how many patrons are in that tier versus the lower cost ones as that'd probably give a bit more insight into how much money that's gone towards Amity Park that was likely meant for Breeding Farm. That said, we've hit 10 months without a Breeding Farm release, going on 3 since they supposedly finished with Amity Park and shifted back to Breeding Farm, all of which we can assume have been patreon funded. That ain't a good look, no matter how legit the project is.
samesy
breeding season
cloud meadow
breeding farm

a monster girl breeding game sounds like a fucking awesome idea but 3 games r ehhh okay

waiting for the Japanese to make dis type of game

got plenty of brothel management game Bifrost was my fave
still waiting for a good Monster Girl farm game

Reactions: Gojii

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
So just out of boredom & curiosity i finally checked on their other title... apparently after all the neglect to this title to hyperfocus on the development of that game for so many months.. fans of that game hated it now?

Some Rogue AI

Mar 19, 2019
Oof. Finally took a look myself at GZone's separate patreon page. Upwards of 800 patrons on that one, so it likely makes more money that Team Bieno's, but the monthly earnings are hidden so no way to be sure, and none of the donation tiers mention anything about games other than Amity Park. Unless the team knows how, or even cares, to compartmentalize funding between the games, then that's some straight double dipping that takes advantage of donators that are only interested in one of their projects. And on top of that, the latest status update on the Amity Park patreon says they'll be switching back again once this update for Breeding Farm is finally pushed out at some unknown date, while it isn't mentioned at all in their latest Breeding Farm update. Delays are a part of how things work, but keeping people in the dark about progress is a choice. The least any of these teams funded through patreon could do is dedicate an hour or two to write up some kind of regularly scheduled updates to the people that are funding them.

Blck

May 22, 2017
Oof. Finally took a look myself at GZone's separate patreon page. Upwards of 800 patrons on that one, so it likely makes more money that Team Bieno's, but the monthly earnings are hidden so no way to be sure, and none of the donation tiers mention anything about games other than Amity Park. Unless the team knows how, or even cares, to compartmentalize funding between the games, then that's some straight double dipping that takes advantage of donators that are only interested in one of their projects. And on top of that, the latest status update on the Amity Park patreon says they'll be switching back again once this update for Breeding Farm is finally pushed out at some unknown date, while it isn't mentioned at all in their latest Breeding Farm update. Delays are a part of how things work, but keeping people in the dark about progress is a choice. The least any of these teams funded through patreon could do is dedicate an hour or two to write up some kind of regularly scheduled updates to the people that are funding them.

Go to their discord channel to get more info, like they are playing the game and reparing the bugs, Quote " The goal right now it to get it done until this week end."

Reactions: Some Rogue AI

Some Rogue AI

Mar 19, 2019
Go to their discord channel to get more info, like they are playing the game and reparing the bugs, Quote " The goal right now it to get it done until this week end."
Shame you have to go to their discord to get any kind of update, but something is better than nothing. Doesn't change how bad any of that other stuff looks though.

Reactions: Gojii and Blck

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
It should be marked as abadoned since devs decided to milk money from fans as long as possible/ sad but true, breeding games curse/
Agreed, I want this to be updated but it's nearly been a year, on top of that with stuff such as an apparent change in artist halfway through the year (caused the issues with Cece and having to change her name), and the constant delays on delays, it really seems like the game is being milked rather than being updated.

Also as you said, it's not exactly the first time a breeding game is milked via "update purgatory"

Reactions: Gojii and Blck

Blck

May 22, 2017
Agreed, I want this to be updated but it's nearly been a year, on top of that with stuff such as an apparent change in artist halfway through the year (caused the issues with Cece and having to change her name), and the constant delays on delays, it really seems like the game is being milked rather than being updated.

Also as you said, it's not exactly the first time a breeding game is milked via "update purgatory"
Tbh it is sad how it looks but they constantly make another excuse so that fans and patreons are starting to get fed up with this all nonsense so they do nto talk at all even GZone decided not to show up on discord after telling people to wait another week, and ''lying them in straight line'' that they are on the end path, for update. I am also excited for update maybe will come since i mostly enjoyed this game and now i sound as rant angry boy, but when devs lies makes excuses and update takes more then year then i see it as scam notn as product you would wanna invest

Last edited:

YaGuy

Jul 31, 2021
How do you progress I this game? I got stuck in the first room because there's nothing to press what am I supposed to get

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i hope there's more. i got cece and the mother but never could find the daughter hope you can sleep with them all. is there a way to get the church woman to losen the hell up

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes