3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Download notepad ++ then go to the renpy folder then into common. Afterwards open the 00console file with notepad ++ and find the line that says config.console = False and change itto config.console = True and save afterwards just shift+O and type the variables and hit enter and enjoy.
so you don't have to do anything else after you change the line to config.console = True? cause I saved it and everything but when I go in game and press Shift+O nothing happens. what am I missing?

Mikes77

Sep 7, 2020
Was this one abandoned?
No, the developer simply was focused on other production. Progress was small, so that's why there are no tags like: on-hold or abandoned. But too small for any kind of update.

Now, apparently they are going to devote more attention to this game. Again.

Nov 15, 2018
I just started the game and i clicked on everythign and can't find any clothes. Nor can i leave the room. What do I do? I've clicked every corner as well and still nothing. I am on android

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Why are they so obsessed with the other title? is that a famous cartoon? is it still running? do many people still watch that cartoon?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
The fact there hasn't been progress on this basically since they changed from renpy to unity this may as well be conisdered abandoned. Apparently there either huge demand for Danny Phantom games and literally nobody knows that. I've said before "at least they're being honest" in saying the other game has their priority.... but 9-10 months between updates is REALLY sketch.

I really liked the development and all, switching from Renpy to unity probably torpedoed development. Seemed like they never knew what they were doing with unity and fucked up. To be charitable, that seems the likeliest explanation for the sudden dropping of work if its not been a cash grab all along.

These Breeding Season type devs on patreon are all totally untrustworthy. Stick to backing text based devs like the guys with MGD and others who actively engage with us on here and forget these types of games entirely.

Last edited:

Blck

May 22, 2017
The fact there hasn't been progress on this basically since they changed from renpy to unity this may as well be conisdered abandoned. Apparently there either huge demand for Danny Phantom games and literally nobody knows that. I've said before "at least they're being honest" in saying the other game has their priority.... but 9-10 months between updates is REALLY sketch.

I really liked the development and all, switching from Renpy to unity probably torpedoed development. Seemed like they never knew what they were doing with unity and fucked up. To be charitable, that seems the likeliest explanation for the sudden dropping of work if its not been a cash grab all along.

These Breeding Season type devs on patreon are all totally untrustworthy. Stick to backing text based devs like the guys with MGD and others who actively engage with us on here and forget these types of games entirely.
After this update game will be probably "delayed by 2 years of danny remaking scenes". As far as i remember the developers said them selves on their discord they prefer Danny adventures game rather then BF so max one year and this will be abadoned imo.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
After this update game will be probably "delayed by 2 years of danny remaking scenes". As far as i remember the developers said them selves on their discord they prefer Danny adventures game rather then BF so max one year and this will be abadoned imo.
I was trying to be nice, but it kinda feels like MGI/Redamz type shit. Just using the patreon backing to fuck around (as far as the bulk of the patrons are concerned) on another project. But... I don't even think most of the people still tossing them $5/whatever a month are even aware of it. The number of people who don't review monthly charges is massive (which is why it's a big deal when streaming services hemorrhage/lose subscribers).

sabata2

Jan 22, 2021
Now, apparently they are going to devote more attention to this game. Again.
Glad to hear this. This was one of the better games I've played.
The grind takes a long time though. With no random events the "day to day" work is remarkably boring.

Blck

May 22, 2017
The patreon post said it'll be by the end of september.. but u know how neglected this game really is in comparison to their other beloved title, give it a few more days for delays
You mean month delay as usual.

It is cash grab as I previously menthioned they are here for people to get money from them as they are thirsty of another breeding season clone game and that is it wait another almost year for small update(comparing for what could be done) and some notification on their patreon as they will say they are focusing on this game now but in reallity they do not cuz they are too much loving their Danny remake parody all scenes cuz copyright 2 years constant updating it.
I do not understand why it wont be marked as abadoned or more suited On-hold status cuz it feels how it feels and game has a very little attention devoted by the developers

Some Rogue AI

Mar 19, 2019
As a preface, I've not given any money to this project. Learned my lesson with Breeding Season. If this game is actually a cash grab, and I'm not saying it is, then it would be precisely for that reason that it was never marked as on-hold. Why kill a cash cow that still brings in that sweet money? Even giving the devs the benefit of the doubt and saying this is 100% legit, keeping their patreon page themed after this game while most, if not all, of their focus has been on their other game is at the very least a scummy thing to do, if not outright deceptive, since the only donation tier that explicitly mentions anything other than Breeding Farm benefits is the $20 tier. Wish we had a breakdown of how many patrons are in that tier versus the lower cost ones as that'd probably give a bit more insight into how much money that's gone towards Amity Park that was likely meant for Breeding Farm. That said, we've hit 10 months without a Breeding Farm release, going on 3 since they supposedly finished with Amity Park and shifted back to Breeding Farm, all of which we can assume have been patreon funded. That ain't a good look, no matter how legit the project is.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes