3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Impossible to say when the developer juggles games. Why focus on one game and get it done when you can leave two half complete and prolong the process?
Your reply is correct if it involves games with no artwork or animations. This developer works on one game while the artwork is being made for the other one. I read this in one of his posts.

Reactions: putzseila

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Impossible to say when the developer juggles games. Why focus on one game and get it done when you can leave two half complete and prolong the process?
There is a little few developers that are able to do multiple games, and i believe that this one is not one of them, a good example is when they keep working on the other game and almost complete abandoned this one without even posting anything about it, and now they will to re-do cece...so yeah, i may be wrong but i have little to almost no hope for this game, for me is just a quick cash grab from people that liked the old breeding season.

Blck

May 22, 2017
There is a little few developers that are able to do multiple games, and i believe that this one is not one of them, a good example is when they keep working on the other game and almost complete abandoned this one without even posting anything about it, and now they will to re-do cece...so yeah, i may be wrong but i have little to almost no hope for this game, for me is just a quick cash grab from people that liked the old breeding season.
8 months of no "game" update speaks for it self it is cashgrab thing

Reactions: AlexTorch

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Your reply is correct if it involves games with no artwork or animations. This developer works on one game while the artwork is being made for the other one. I read this in one of his posts.
That is absolutely correct. However what evidence is on offer to suggest that is the case here? If anything it should imply a speedy development cycle of both games. There has been no update in 8 months. Games have been declared dead in less time

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
That is absolutely correct. However what evidence is on offer to suggest that is the case here? If anything it should imply a speedy development cycle of both games. There has been no update in 8 months. Games have been declared dead in less time
It is alive, it's just painfully slow due to diving from one game to the other.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
It is alive, it's just painfully slow due to diving from one game to the other.
I know, that's the point I was making. If you do two things at once you do them half as well. Trying to justify it by saying "oh it allows him to do the artwork while the other game is coding" only works if there's a steady pace of releases. There's nothing here to suggest that's taking place given the slow development cycle.

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
Hopefully they are close enough to finish their other game that they can focus on this one soon. Amity Park seems like a cool game on itself, shame I'm not interested on Danny Phantom.

Jul 27, 2020
I stumbbled upon this game when i was searching for something with breeding elements, kinda like breeding season. I was overjoyed. I played the v32.2 without the hotfix because i didn't knew it came out, that was around april and the hotfix i played about 1 month ago thanks to this page, so thanks. It filled me with hope for what's to come, i loved the tiny events they put in there.

Now, i'm hopping the update comes soon, i know that there are problems with Cece at the moment (best girl), but i truly hope it doesn't take them long. Anyways much love to anyone who read my message :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

Toolman6971

Aug 27, 2018
Any guide for when events are triggered? Are they at a certain level or affection rating or area you need to be in? Are bulls and cows the last "animals" you get? What about the Witch? Is there anymore with the Elf village after they send breeders to you?

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Any guide for when events are triggered? Are they at a certain level or affection rating or area you need to be in? Are bulls and cows the last "animals" you get? What about the Witch? Is there anymore with the Elf village after they send breeders to you?
This. It should be clearer where content ends. Like Rika's affection keeps going up but does it do anything more in this update? Are there more Rika BJ scenes in the kitchen after the Cece one? Can you do anything with the bar maid after the 1st card game? Etc.

Also, highest monster request I have seen is lvl 7, shouldn't these go up (I can get lvl 10+ monster with just few breading sessions)?

Reactions: Toolman6971

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Was just looking for a BS clone to delve into. This is better than BS was, Solid work!

Also, does it become possible to knock Cece up or is she forever barren?

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I totally agree with you.
Ditto. I hope one of Talias' experimental potions give the MC higher virility, instead of fixing Ceces' low fertility. This would help with his breeder license and other things in the future. As far as Cece, does she go into heat? I don't remember reading anything about that in the game.

Reactions: Nulldev
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes