3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
If we can get a mod to mark this game as "On Hold" at a minimum I think that would be a good thing. It's long past due for that. I wouldn't argue abandoned, but its only enabling their grift at this point. A few people might come across the thread, look at the first post. Download it, like it and actually throw them some money thinking its an active project, then probably forget like a lot of the people who bulk fund patreon games until they see an update in the game updates page on here.

I know I usually pay more attention to the Updates section on here than checking the specific game's threads, even for the couple games I actually back, which is incredibly dumb of me tbh. I can imagine tons of others flat out forget who aren't stingy as fuck with themselves like I am and just hurl like a hundo or something backing random stuff on patreon/elsewhere every month, let alone cryptobros who don't give a fuck about a random $5/mo.

Blck

May 22, 2017
If we can get a mod to mark this game as "On Hold" at a minimum I think that would be a good thing. It's long past due for that. I wouldn't argue abandoned, but its only enabling their grift at this point. A few people might come across the thread, look at the first post. Download it, like it and actually throw them some money thinking its an active project, then probably forget like a lot of the people who bulk fund patreon games until they see an update in the game updates page on here.

I know I usually pay more attention to the Updates section on here than checking the specific game's threads, even for the couple games I actually back, which is incredibly dumb of me tbh. I can imagine tons of others flat out forget who aren't stingy as fuck with themselves like I am and just hurl like a hundo or something backing random stuff on patreon/elsewhere every month, let alone cryptobros who don't give a fuck about a random $5/mo.
Game should be called "milking cash farm" or "Cash grab estate" , and i agree it should be marked now as on hold long ago due to devs being too greedy to share any information about the progress, as they said almost 2 weeks ago by themselves game was terget to release on at least 10 october. I request mod from f95 to change this game marks to on-hold and Warns everyone who wants to support thoes devs. (also game in total has not been updated for almost 11 months now)

WARNING !!!

If you want you support them but on your own risk since they do not care at what kind of level on patreon you have, they wont give a damn about you since for them you are just another "sucker" for money to milk

Apr 14, 2018
Game should be called "milking cash farm" or "Cash grab estate" , and i agree it should be marked now as on hold long ago due to devs being too greedy to share any information about the progress, as they said almost 2 weeks ago by themselves game was terget to release on at least 10 october. I request mod from f95 to change this game marks to on-hold and Warns everyone who wants to support thoes devs. (also game in total has not been updated for almost 11 months now)

WARNING !!!

If you want you support them but on your own risk since they do not care at what kind of level on patreon you have, they wont give a damn about you since for them you are just another "sucker" for money to milk
The truth has been spoken!

Reactions: Blck

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
GZone doing artwork for the game's *Female* Main Character.

Check it out here.

Reactions: ejmuerte

2zik

Jun 1, 2017
have you got the changelog too for this update?
thanks for sharing
New Features: - v.0.4.0

UI:

Navigation UI Optimized for New Locations
Added new features to the Breeding Screen (You can select your favorite monsters, lock monster onto the white paper UI and change the player character's appearance)
New Monsters are available for Breeding Events
Created a Journey Book for a better overview of Quests, Tasks, and Quest Items.
New H-scene Controller screen (Only available for Rika at the moment)
New Location added to Map
Control screen got new features (Added a Journey Book Button, removed the Quest notes List and added a Monster Add Button)
Characters and H-scenes:

Four new characters
17 unlockable H-scenes in the Gallery which include 26 individual Spine2d and fully animated Prefabs
7 new unlockable Breeding combinations
Cece has been renamed "Cecilia" and given a slightly newer design to reflect change.
Backgrounds:

Four new locations
Added 31 new background images (includes variations like Daytime and Nighttime background and H-scene backgrounds)
Programming:

Optimized General Performance by around 100% (FPS count)
Optimized Character movements and how animations are handled in the game
Added Gold as a new trading currency (Amongst Dragons)
Max Monster count can be increased at Poe's place
Audio:

Added new Sound effect files
Added new Voice Actor Lines
Story:

Five new Questlines.
(All of them are playable after the previous Rika questline)
Please make sure you start a new game file to prevent bugs. Sorry, we know it’s annoying.

New Features: - v.0.4.1

Bug fixes
Updated the Game Editor screen ( It saves Variables and Quest data into separate .json files now.)
.json files can also be removed as well.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Scorpioguy99

Feb 16, 2020
New Features: - v.0.4.0

UI:

Navigation UI Optimized for New Locations
Added new features to the Breeding Screen (You can select your favorite monsters, lock monster onto the white paper UI and change the player character's appearance)
New Monsters are available for Breeding Events
Created a Journey Book for a better overview of Quests, Tasks, and Quest Items.
New H-scene Controller screen (Only available for Rika at the moment)
New Location added to Map
Control screen got new features (Added a Journey Book Button, removed the Quest notes List and added a Monster Add Button)
Characters and H-scenes:

Four new characters
17 unlockable H-scenes in the Gallery which include 26 individual Spine2d and fully animated Prefabs
7 new unlockable Breeding combinations
Cece has been renamed "Cecilia" and given a slightly newer design to reflect change.
Backgrounds:

Four new locations
Added 31 new background images (includes variations like Daytime and Nighttime background and H-scene backgrounds)
Programming:

Optimized General Performance by around 100% (FPS count)
Optimized Character movements and how animations are handled in the game
Added Gold as a new trading currency (Amongst Dragons)
Max Monster count can be increased at Poe's place
Audio:

Added new Sound effect files
Added new Voice Actor Lines
Story:

Five new Questlines.
(All of them are playable after the previous Rika questline)
Please make sure you start a new game file to prevent bugs. Sorry, we know it’s annoying.

New Features: - v.0.4.1

Bug fixes
Updated the Game Editor screen ( It saves Variables and Quest data into separate .json files now.)
.json files can also be removed as well.
17 new H-scenes. Jesus christ.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes