3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
The katelyn quests are bugged or something. i cant make her spawn anywhere, ive just finished the rika questline, started the elf one but i still haven even been able to show katelyn i have the license and now another quest for her shows up.

Doit93

Mar 1, 2020
i dont know what im doing wrong, i have no idea how to get hair from Elizabeth. feels like ive done everyhing by now

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Is the omission of "pregnancy" from the genre tags intentional or not? It's named "breeding season" but I don't see any pics of pregnant girls either, hoping they don't skip pregnancy with some lame game mechanic.

Reactions: Gojii and Wrynn13

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019
having black screen after starting the game :/ After playing Unity, Team Bieno logo to be precise.
PC restart actually helped, still weird.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Thank god I read through the previous posts.

I was going to go on a massive tirade about how it had been about a year since the last update and all we got was a damn bugfix... only to realise that the update is both v0.4.0 and v0.4.1.
Yeah, no, we are sorry it has taken 10 months to get something new out there, but this was a bigger update. We'll try to keep up the pace in future, but hope this new swarm of content is to your liking!

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
The Main Reason I like the devs for this project is because they don't rush their updates, they take their time and they deliver content. As far as I can see that all checks out and their in good shape. Gonna be watching this project for a while.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Morah SDG

Xelloss69

Jul 24, 2017
Damn, looks like I got a bug with Katelyn, it just tells me to "find her downstairs". Looked everywhere and couldn't see her.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes