3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Can you get somewhere with Elizabeth? My save has some bugged quests and dont really want to start over unless can actually start a romance with the church lady.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Can you please be specific? because no matter how hard i try, for example breeding a catboy with D in STA stat with other girl that have D stat at lvl 20 can't even give a children above D stat, btw this is the save from 0.3.2 version so i don't know if the new version actually works or not.

One of my prized monster from countless inbreeding is this catgirl but no matter how much i try breed her with other D ranked male monster, it still won't result in C ranked monster...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw i found some bug, if you save in front of the farm, sometimes you can't even click the house, breeding pit, farm, or even barn and the only way to fix it is to go to town and return back to the farm. It's probably not a bug since it come from the old 0.3.2 version save but there's no harm in mentioning this i guess...
Oh sorry, I didnt think you meant those stat grade, yeah I dont really have a clue on how to upgrade those grade. It seem normal mosnter have E,D,F Grade and Special Character Monster have higher grade idk if you can upgrade those.

PsyClogr

Dec 20, 2017
so i ran into a "bug" (don't know if i should call it that) when you complete rika's second quest involving the witch then doing cecila's second quest afterwards i can't interact with her at night in town because it locks up with no way to progress or cancel dialogue i just want to complete cecila's first quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Straton of Sardis

Mar 20, 2021
The changelog claims:
Added new features to the Breeding Screen (You can select your favorite monsters, lock monster onto the white paper UI and change the player character's appearance)
And yet, I cannot change the player character's appearance no matter what I try. There is no place for me to click, no button I cn press to do so.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah, it looks like we have to wait for a hotfix or another update before playing this one with the Kateline/Cateline bug.

Feb 3, 2020
I came here as soon as I received notice of v0.4, ready to send the patron link to the public download. I felt like the newspaper boy running to the execution platform to pass on an important letter to the person in charge. Important letter that will save the accused that is about to be executed and..... it has already been updated. Oof

Reactions: iton

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Hmmm... not sure if there is a hidden mechanic that punish inbreeding by producing offsprings with 0 value stats or if it's just a bug, but sometimes i would get a monster that clearly has somewhat high rank C-B but the stats values are 0..

Hopefully it's just bugs..

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Hmmm... not sure if there is a hidden mechanic that punish inbreeding by producing offsprings with 0 value stats or if it's just a bug, but sometimes i would get a monster that clearly has somewhat high rank C-B but the stats values are 0..

Hopefully it's just bugs..
The ranks are not 100% related to their starting stats, but their stat growth afaik.

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
Can we use the previous version save file or will that mess something up? Been using an older one, but I'm not seeing any new quests/monster so not sure if its buggy. Also tried spam talking all options on available NPCs

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hit the "Hide" button at the bottom of the screen and it hid everything including the buttons and now I can not bring up the convo screen anymore and had to forced it to quit to get out of the game.

How to bring back the convo screen after hiding it?

I to am seeing no rank up of the letters from breeding with lvl 40 male to female the child has the same letters as the adults do.
Breeding E's and sometimes getting 1 or 2 F's out of it, never go up but they do go down.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When you look at the bottom part of the card there's a "Breed Count: 2/10" or something like that, when u use ur mc to breed new offsprings that number will go up, and when it reach the threshold ur rank will go up
2/10 = you have made 2 babies so you need 8 more to rank up.

How do I upgrade the breeder license?
Have lots a babies.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes