3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I hit the "Hide" button at the bottom of the screen and it hid everything including the buttons and now I can not bring up the convo screen anymore and had to forced it to quit to get out of the game.

How to bring back the convo screen after hiding it?
{...}
Had the same issue.
Press SPACEBAR.

krosszx

Jan 4, 2019
So I can't find Katelyn for the "Stranger in a strange land" or "Katelyn?" quests.

Edit: Also my Debug system doesn't work, even when entering the codes correctly. It just does nothing.
i'm having the same issues. so do we had to wait for hofix or theres workaround?
--
im wondering if the tracker just doesnt update or i have to finish other thing first.

Last edited:
Reactions: HogRocket

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, quick question. Is the game going to be exclusive to dogs and cats, or will other species be implanted later?

thetruesteve

Aug 7, 2017
im having the problem of not clearing the first mission "stranger in a strange land" and i cant buy gold nuggets from the blacksmith, the dialogue showed up one time and after that is never reappered. is there an cheat for that?

edit: the cheat code works with the nuggets, and the option at the blacksmith reapperaed

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, quick question. Is the game going to be exclusive to dogs and cats, or will other species be implanted later?
Other species already in the game wolf's and cow's plus elf's.
That is as far as I have gotten so far today playing for the first time in will over a year starting new.

ADD: And don't forget human's.

So there's nothing you can do with Elf girls after unlocking them? Elven forest seems worthless
Have no idea what your talking about, if you was nice to the elves then they should have sent one to your farm in a couple of days, I got several at 100 now and still breeding away with them for better stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So there's nothing you can do with Elf girls after unlocking them? Elven forest seems worthless
Have no idea what your talking about, if you was nice to the elves then they should have sent one to your farm in a couple of days, I got several at 100 now and still breeding away with them for better stats.

Reactions: Hajtand

neron86

Mar 5, 2017
for the who have the same problem to stuck at the Dragon Quest at point 5, from the discord:
You will need to download v.0.4.1 and press the "tap" button after loading your save file. This open up the "Development Console" tip in "@Set quest_2_Rika=5" without quatas and press enter. This should fix the bug and let's you still use your save file

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey all you great players here I have a problem in that I have 2 contracts for catgirls lvl 6 and 7 but for the life of me I can not get them fulfilled.
I have many catgirls lvl 6-100 but without better info on what the contracts really want I can not get them done.
Breeding Farm 2021-10-31 11-38-21-37.jpg Anyone know whats going on here?

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
Haven't played the latest update but I think he means in regards to after you get the elves; the location of the elf forest didn't have anything else other than talking to the elf who gives you an elf to breed. The location doesn't explain there's nothing there at that point in the game's development so can easily be assumed that something is missing.

Hey all you great players here I have a problem in that I have 2 contracts for catgirls lvl 6 and 7 but for the life of me I can not get them fulfilled.
I have many catgirls lvl 6-100 but without better info on what the contracts really want I can not get them done.
View attachment 1477652 Anyone know whats going on here?
Seems like a glitch tbh, might be a console command to fix it but otherwise I can't see you missing anything there, from my minor experience with coding, variable testing can be a hassle so it's 99% a glitch caused by something not triggering (thus recognising your monsters are lvl 6+ and/or catgirls)

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
How do you get gold?
Breeding then selling, you need to click the thing on the top right at the farm (I think, been ages since played) to see what you need (monster type and level requirement), sell them for gold then get more, levelling them up gets easier if you breed the monsters when they have certain perks (e.g., extra XP).

It's hard at first but it takes like 5 minutes to turn into a breeding trade company once you figure out how to maximise XP/day

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
So I can't find Katelyn for the "Stranger in a strange land" or "Katelyn?" quests.

i'm having the same issues. so do we had to wait for hofix or theres workaround?
--
im wondering if the tracker just doesnt update or i have to finish other thing first.
yep, I've completed

Elf Girl in the Forest
Wooing the Widow
Poe's Plight
Here! Kitty, Kitty!
Hunting for Dragons.
The Mystery of Nuran
Creamin' Kitty

and I've STILL got "Stranger in a Strange Land" hanging up there at the top of the page. Frustrating as hell.

Reactions: aspar4gus

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Can you get somewhere with Elizabeth? My save has some bugged quests and dont really want to start over unless can actually start a romance with the church lady.
Elizabeth update coming next, I believe, but nothing as of yet.

Reactions: Samga
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes