3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

redrobin222

Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock the last 3 scenes in the non-breeding screen, plus the top middle screen on gallery page 4?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the witch is not planing something against are doing something bad to her, the church lady

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
This was all I was hoping for. I didn't expect child birth scenes, but sure would be nice if there was some sort of breeding/pregnancy mechanic going on rather than " Mitosis +1 monsterfuck"
At least I can't give birth to several in one day: D, I had a streak where 5 were born in a row ahahahaha

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I loved the game, the only thing that did not convince me was that of Rika and the werewolf, but if there is an option in dialogues prior to the event (the lagoon at night) where there is an option to tell him that you do not want to share it and She tells you that you will have to work hard to satisfy her and after that the scene with the random werewolf they hit me a bit, more than because of the scene itself, it was that I did it secretly. At that point I wish they'd let you choose to leave the farm or break up with it, and focus on the cat girl or the daughter. But those are just my ramblings, I have a bug that seems to happen to everyone going down the ladder and the mission is not completed. I hope they fix it soon.

derwelpe

Nov 21, 2018
I'm stuck, I just don't know what to do. I started a new save, but this time I didn't get the license like in the old version, the quest "Stranger in a Strange Land..." just reads "1) I should head downstairs and meet up with Katelyn again." But she's nowhere to be found. I already meet all the characters taking a shower. I'm on day 99, already did "Here! Kitty, Kitty!" and "Poe's Plight". Talia's shop sells up to bulls and cows at the moment.

In the old version I remember that you meet Rika again at some point and start doing her quests, there was also an elf girl on the forest, but I haven't got any events on this new save. I think the game just didn't trigger the katelyn quest for some reason and that may be preventing me from advancing on the other events. I see some of you guys also have the same problem, but others seem to be fine? I don't know if I missing something obvious

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
for some reason, I can't run this at 1440p. when I select full screen I just get a black screen with sound and i have to alt+f4. and in window mode 1080p is max. the game also auto shifts to my second monitor.

Reactions: Morah SDG

kakakhan

Oct 26, 2017
I loved the game, the only thing that did not convince me was that of Rika and the werewolf, but if there is an option in dialogues prior to the event (the lagoon at night) where there is an option to tell him that you do not want to share it and She tells you that you will have to work hard to satisfy her and after that the scene with the random werewolf they hit me a bit, more than because of the scene itself, it was that I did it secretly. At that point I wish they'd let you choose to leave the farm or break up with it, and focus on the cat girl or the daughter. But those are just my ramblings, I have a bug that seems to happen to everyone going down the ladder and the mission is not completed. I hope they fix it soon.
Agree, there are many ways to make this right, but they chose this. Anyway, this is a great game and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Morah SDG

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I'm stuck, I just don't know what to do. I started a new save, but this time I didn't get the license like in the old version, the quest "Stranger in a Strange Land..." just reads "1) I should head downstairs and meet up with Katelyn again." But she's nowhere to be found. I already meet all the characters taking a shower. I'm on day 99, already did "Here! Kitty, Kitty!" and "Poe's Plight".
Same here, is there a way to trigger the event through the debug code? or is my save file already corrupt and need to start over? what day is this event normally trigger? (question for those who can trigger this event)

Flint045

Jun 15, 2021
Does anyone know how to trigger Here! Kitty, Kitty? I went to the town at night and found Cece but when she says what do you want, there are no dialogue options to choose. Do I have to do certain quest to prevent this bug or something?

Reactions: mil1298

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
What a damn dissapointment Rika turned out to be. Like for, real you have to do all those quests, spend your gold, just to get cucked in the end lmao. Cruel shit, if i do say so myself. And there is no option around it at all. You will be cucked no matter what. Sure you can just fuck her and stay in a bliss ignorance, but she will still fuck behind your back. And the worst thing is not even a cheating part, but the fact that she didn't have any actual love for mc. Like you caught her in the act, and she was like "Why the fuck did you scare him?" lol/ And then she told us that we were nowhere near as good as that Nuran fella, and that she really loved him, not just for a sex part, but him as a person. And that nobody can replace him. She never even told us that she loved mc, she only told us that it's amzing thing they got going. So in the end mc is just a fuckbuddy for her after all he did, just like that random wolfman she fucked in the forest. Plus i don't get the point of the talk at hot spring. Whta's the purpose of all those questions? If in the end the result is all the same. Please add the option to completely ignore her after that encounter, beacuse that bullshit with transformation is pure nonsense. He went and put his life in danger for her? Oh and don't create anymore quests for other characters, that require some specific characters quests to be completed first. That way you can just ignore a character you dislike.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
What a damn dissapointment Rika turned out to be. Like for, real you have to do all those quests, spend your gold, just to get cucked in the end lmao. Cruel shit, if i do say so myself. And there is no option around it at all. You will be cucked no matter what. Sure you can just fuck her and stay in a bliss ignorance, but she will still fuck behind your back. And the worst thing is not even a cheating part, but the fact that she didn't have any actual love for mc. Like you caught her in the act, and she was like "Why the fuck did you scare him?" lol/ And then she told us that we were nowhere near as good as that Nuran fella, and that she really loved him, not just for a sex part, but him as a person. And that nobody can replace him. She never even told us that she loved mc, she only told us that it's amzing thing they got going. So in the end mc is just a fuckbuddy for her after all he did, just like that random wolfman she fucked in the forest. Plus i don't get the point of the talk at hot spring. Whta's the purpose of all those questions? If in the end the result is all the same. Please add the option to completely ignore her after that encounter, beacuse that bullshit with transformation is pure nonsense. He went and put his life in danger for her? Oh and don't create anymore quests for other characters, that require some specific characters quests to be completed first. That way you can just ignore a character you dislike.
The creator didn't create this game just to fulfill your fetish, my man. Every game is a grab bag of things you might like, you might don't like or outright hate.

Everyone in the town has been confirmed to have loose morals anyway, why must a widow stay 'pure'? Heck, the player character was in the fault for rekindling the embers of Rika's slut tendencies: before the quest she's just a busybody that wanted you and her daughter to pair up, to gain at least one more family member so she could forget the trauma of being widowed. But nooooo you and your horny ass gonna hustle that girl and then be heartbroken when she returns to what she was before.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
The creator didn't create this game just to fulfill your fetish, my man. Every game is a grab bag of things you might like, you might don't like or outright hate.

Everyone in the town has been confirmed to have loose morals anyway, why must a widow stay 'pure'? Heck, the player character was in the fault for rekindling the embers of Rika's slut tendencies: before the quest she's just a busybody that wanted you and her daughter to pair up, to gain at least one more family member so she could forget the trauma of being widowed. But nooooo you and your horny ass gonna hustle that girl and then be heartbroken when she returns to what she was before.
Like did i ask them to delete the scene or what? I ask for an actual choice to ignore something. Also she was still a slut wtf are you talking about? She told as she had those cravings for a doggo dick every over month or two. So even without rekindling she was like that all along. And the actual problem i repeat is that you are reilroaded into accepting it and no way around. What's the point of all the questions prior that episode? All the pseudo character builing and roleplaying? And with your logic there is no point in those date things, because everyone has lose morals. Just put every character in the pit then and watch some animations. And in the end i still belive that this whole episode was added just to justify this new werewold transformation.

Last edited:

stlkkl

Feb 26, 2021
I don't know if this has been answered before but I haven't seen any such question while skimming through. My sprite when I turn on a werewolf while breeding and cece's new design sprites are invisible. Anyone else encountered this and any fixes?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes