3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Well i still believe this whole ordeal with Nuran was added just for a sake of obtaining new transformation, which is handled poorly by autors. They could just give as a choice to go looking for a witch or letting her work in the pit, after she told us everything, without going in the woods behind our backs (when we first caught her in her room). Or even better if they just didn't link any transmormation to a character's route. And on account of the affection system, i think it's just early in development. Because bj scenes open up at like 300-400 affection points right? And we have 1000, so i guess they will add more scenes to it in the future.
Hopefully team bieno will make some changes, put in a little bit of everything or almost everything and give more freedom of choice to players, so we can choose what we want and dont want on our play and obviously making sure those choices dont interfere with important quests and stuff.
The affection part, that also crossed my mind, that could be a progression feature, but the doggirl scene stands a bit out on that line of though. It could just be that it was just added out of the sake of having one affection scene and its out of order, like its the final one instead of the first. But that is only if they really intend to do some kind of progression affection scenes, if it really is just one per monster type, its just weird.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Hopefully team bieno will make some changes, put in a little bit of everything or almost everything and give more freedom of choice to players, so we can choose what we want and dont want on our play and obviously making sure those choices dont interfere with important quests and stuff.
The affection part, that also crossed my mind, that could be a progression feature, but the doggirl scene stands a bit out on that line of though. It could just be that it was just added out of the sake of having one affection scene and its out of order, like its the final one instead of the first. But that is only if they really intend to do some kind of progression affection scenes, if it really is just one per monster type, its just weird.
Highly doubt it's just one, because there is no point in raising it to the max then. Plus some scenes and affection scenes are not even in the game right now. So yeah deffinitely something new coming up.

Raktarn

Aug 15, 2017
I stuck on the questline with the dragon on part 5 : "I must convince Elizabeth to give me a strain of her hair" i have the 0.4.1 Version and have followed with: "load save file press "tab" and put @Set quest_2_Rika=5 in the develop console but nothinh happened. may anyone can help me?
If you talk to Elizabeth enough times you can ask her for her hair again. No console required. just ask her questions.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
You can have sex with Talia as far as I know only 1 time.
As for Eros not a date but after working for her at night she may invite you for sex, not for sure if you can do it before you become a werewolf or not.
You can ONLY have sex with Eros after unlocking the Werewolf transformation (and trigger Cece's heat). It's hinted in her day interactions since the start (she wanted large penis, and maybe the witch can help).

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Well and here is the problem, you have to go down her route in order to open wolfman transformation and other scenes with different characters. Or you are missing on content.
Ehh... any content walled behind unavoidable ntr is automatically worthless to me lol

Well i could give it a try if the farm have a butcher shop where i can "convert" the werewolf into dogmeat, but since there'll be none at the moment i'll just simply ignore

Reactions: Tuga85 and Kronoss

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ehh... any content walled behind unavoidable ntr is automatically worthless to me lol

Well i could give it a try if the farm have a butcher shop where i can "convert" the werewolf into dogmeat, but since there'll be none at the moment i'll just simply ignore
Its not NTR, you transform into a werewolf to fuck the girls, catching her with a wolfman 1 time and you put a stop to it so it never happens again.

Fapmachine69

Oct 12, 2018
Its not NTR, you transform into a werewolf to fuck the girls, catching her with a wolfman 1 time and you put a stop to it so it never happens again.
It's literally NTR, you catch her cheating on you taking it up the ass whether you tell her you don't want her to earlier or not. If the player makes the choice earlier in the story telling Rika he wouldn't be comfortable seeing her mounting wolfmen, why the fuck show it to the player later on without warning that NTR is there?

amdbr9s

Aug 3, 2017
It seems that the "Here! Kitty, Kitty!" quest is bugged for me. When I go talk to Cecilia at night in town there are no prompts for me to choose and I am stuck with looking at her until I choose to load an older save. I've re downloaded from multiple sources and restarted from a new save and it still happens. I also tried to do it in different quest orders.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
When will Elizabeth and Talia get any content?

I start this game on this very update and thought they had at lease some content for them. Kind of dissapoint.

Also waiting for Eros with MC 's human form and 3some with her and Cece.

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
Did you not meet her the first morning when it told you to see her?
Now the 2nd time it tells you it says "again" and this is the one everyone is missing at the moment.
i met her on the very beginning, after that, i went to the office room and she said something about breeding license, now i got the license. she's nowhere to found

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i met her on the very beginning, after that, i went to the office room and she said something about breeding license, now i got the license. she's nowhere to found
That's were I am stuck to, its the 2nd meeting that is not firing off for a lot of players.

Reactions: HogRocket
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes