3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's literally NTR, you catch her cheating on you taking it up the ass whether you tell her you don't want her to earlier or not. If the player makes the choice earlier in the story telling Rika he wouldn't be comfortable seeing her mounting wolfmen, why the fuck show it to the player later on without warning that NTR is there?
He tells her after catching her cheating and she never does it again.
Sorry to say but he is cheating on her every time he fucks one of the girls.

Sorry to say but if you can't handle that then this game and most other games will not work for you.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
What if there some of us who want to see all the girls especially Rika doing it with another and more animals not just the MC

for god sake this is a farm breeding game it's supposed to b this way

if you guys dun wanna see that you are defiantly in the wrong game go scream NTR somewhere else pls..bec if that's so then i surely wanna see more NTR if that's mean more breeding for them.

westphilly

Nov 2, 2021
Anyone able to tell me what the last breeding scene is? I'm sure i've tried every combination, but still have the last one missing.

Aug 13, 2021
for the who have the same problem to stuck at the Dragon Quest at point 5, from the discord:
You will need to download v.0.4.1 and press the "tap" button after loading your save file. This open up the "Development Console" tip in "@Set quest_2_Rika=5" without quatas and press enter. This should fix the bug and let's you still use your save file
It didnt for me, witch still won't appear.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
can someone post save past the first quest bug (head downstairs to talk to kat) the game just unplayable right now with the first quest bugged .

Reactions: Legal1709

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
can someone post save past the first quest bug (head downstairs to talk to kat) the game just unplayable right now with the first quest bugged .
The only way to 'fix' that was to get past that quest in older version and then transfer the save data to the current version, other than using console command, which requires knowledge of the flags (we don't know the parameter for @setquest command).

Aside from that one quest, the game is still playable (you can do pretty much all the other quests.)

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone able to tell me what the last breeding scene is? I'm sure i've tried every combination, but still have the last one missing.
MC x Dragon girl with high affection.

What are the monster combinations?
In order from gallery: MC x catgirl, MC x catgirl (affection), MC x doggirl, MC x doggirl (affection), MC x elfgirl, MC x elfgirl (affection), MC x Cece, MC x Cece (affection), MC x cowgirl, Wolfman x cowgirl, Wolfman x catgirl, Cece x catgirl, Wolfman x doggirl, Catboy x catgirl, Wolfman x elfgirl, Cece x doggirl, MC x dragongirl, Cece x Nu (plantgirl), MC x dragongirl (affection)

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
The only way to 'fix' that was to get past that quest in older version and then transfer the save data to the current version, other than using console command, which requires knowledge of the flags (we don't know the parameter for @setquest command).

Aside from that one quest, the game is still playable (you can do pretty much all the other quests.)
it's hard when i have 0 other quest in the book can you share any save file i wanna play rly bad T-T

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
does Rika start to work as a breeder again? I want to have me and the farm boys take turns on her and Katelyn. would also love a corruption plot where we get Elizabeth to work as a breeder.
Only if they make an alternative path where you have both of them be committed to the PC, the fact Rika has content locked behind unavoidable NTR has a lot of people assmad, I get it they all have loose morals but that doesn't mean the PC has to like it and can voice his distaste for it. I doubt it'll be added though and the coomer path will be the only option.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
MC x Dragon girl with high affection.

In order from gallery: MC x catgirl, MC x catgirl (affection), MC x doggirl, MC x doggirl (affection), MC x elfgirl, MC x elfgirl (affection), MC x Cece, MC x Cece (affection), MC x cowgirl, Wolfman x cowgirl, Wolfman x catgirl, Cece x catgirl, Wolfman x doggirl, Catboy x catgirl, Wolfman x elfgirl, Cece x doggirl, MC x dragongirl, Cece x Nu (plantgirl), MC x dragongirl (affection)
How do you increase affection?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
it's hard when i have 0 other quest in the book can you share any save file i wanna play rly bad T-T
You don't actually need that quest to progress through the game. Talk with everyone and pick every option available to unlock new quests; some quest can only be unlocked after prequisite quests, but it's usually the Cece quest that unlocks later quests.

Extract and place this in the C:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\saves folder, then load the game using the wrench icon. I already deleted the game after completing what it offers this patch, and the main save is held on registry, so I made this one just for testing the save transfer capability.

Reactions: omarsayed
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes